Rivers of Light /dining at Tuskers House

stoneyloon

Mouseketeer
We’re planning our June trip and fancy Tusker House for our last night followed by the Rivers of Light show.

Given that the show is at 21.15, does a 19.30 reservation at Tusker House give us plenty of time?

Cheers,
Adam.

i think you're supposed to get there a half hour before the event if you have tickets. Correct?
give that, i'm not sure you would have enough time if you have a 19:30 reservation.
Just because your ADR is 19:30, doesn't mean that's when you'll actually be seated..

by the way, we really HATED rivers of light..
we had several tusker house/ROL packages (we were on a 21 day free dining package, so ended up eating at tusker house for lunch all 4 times we were at AK - 3 of them with ROL)

we went to ROL once and the other two times gave away our tickets as we had no interest in seeing it a second time.

Might have to rethink the last night then.....

Anything in particular that youndisliked about it?

Cheers,
Adam.

Some get to rivers of light an hour before. I know it was like this when I was there last may. The earlier youre there the better, but if you arent too bothered about seating, you should be okay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter