Rivers of Light Dining Package

TinkPearl

Spring Break April 2019 Here We Come!
Is it worth it? We're thinking of doing it with Tusker House. Also, if we do dinner at Tusker House, can someone tell me about the chicken that is offered? I have a very picky eater in my family and need to know if it's plain, kind of like rotisserie chicken?

1) The extra fee for the RoL package is NOT WORTH THE PRICE.
2) Seats are not hat had to get or find.
3) Save your money for a Mickey Ice Cream Bar (or two, or three).

I think it depends if you are on the dining plan or not. We are using the dp this upcoming trip so it makes perfect sense to do the ROL package.

I enjoyed Tusker House, but it's not a must do. If I want African food, I'll dine at any of the Animal Kingdom Lodge restaurants. My family and I did the ROL dining package and found it not to be worth it. ROL is absolutely terrible...IMO. I wouldn't go crazy trying to find a ROL dining package if you're interested in eating at Tusker House. Make the reservation because of the restaurant, not Rivers of Light.

I have the TH booked for the RoL package for next Friday, Jan 19, and it's supposed to be a slower time of year with lesser crowds. I just checked and I could switch it to a regular ADR. How much additional is the RoL ticket add-on per person, and is it worth cancelling and trying to get a later FP+ or stand by for the show? It would be 2 adults and 1 child in our party. Thanks!

I have the TH booked for the RoL package for next Friday, Jan 19, and it's supposed to be a slower time of year with lesser crowds. I just checked and I could switch it to a regular ADR. How much additional is the RoL ticket add-on per person, and is it worth cancelling and trying to get a later FP+ or stand by for the show? It would be 2 adults and 1 child in our party. Thanks!

According to the Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Sticky, it looks like its about $3-$5 extra per person for the package at TH.

We did the ROL dining package in August. We had dinner at Tusker House which was delicious! However, the ROL is pretty underwhelming if you ask me and not something I need to do ever again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter