RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Do you guys check for openings on the web or can you call or both?
I just check on the website. I don't think calling will get you anything any sooner so it does not seem worth the effort to me.

Not a single time available for my late Feb date...
Are we sure the ROL packages have been released? I can't find any for my late Feb dates either....can someone confirm they've been able to make one of these reservations? TIA!

I was just able to reserve for January 9th, one of the dates that was blue yesterday but showed unavailable in a search. I assume the other dates are now open but may not extend all the way through February or March.

I have also just been able to book on a Jan date that said it had no times yesterday, but this morning had several.

Dining Packages are out for January, February, March and the first half of April. But they are few and far between though I did manage to get one on Feb 14 at 8:15 am. Keep trying and good luck. I had two regular at Tusker. Cancelled one and got it back as a ROL. Cancelled the other as it was the preferred time and date and lost it. Ah well, only needed one. I'll work with it.

I was able to get an early January date for the exact same time that I already had reserved. It said it would hold my previous reservation until the new one was confirmed. So excited to have my last dining puzzle piece complete.

I was able to get one for our Jan 2 date only by cancelling our “regular” reservation and then picking it up as a package. It appeared right away.

I booked the 8:15 am breakfast at TH for ROL last week for Feb. 14 although it was not my preferred date and then last night, out of the blue, an 8:10 am on Feb. 15 appeared. I had this date and time but lost it when I tried to book ROL. Needless to say I booked it and then cancelled my 8:15 am on Feb. 14. All's well that ends well.

So far only the dreaded 3:10 dinner for Tusker House on 12/4. I already have a noon regular reservation. Any one have luck stealthily cancelling a regular reservation and seeing it pop up as a package?
Why is 3:10 “dreaded”? Also do you know which place is a better deal? I can’t find what you get with it....was only able to get Tiffins at 3:20 for 12/28. Worth it? Thought please - appreciated :)

I don’t like sacrificing a normal dining time for the ability to book a Dining Package for ROL or Fantasmic. After multiple adjustments, we have an 11:40a Tusker House.

I think Tiffins is technically a better deal, but I would rather eat dinner there than lunch and with the 630 ROL time, the last dinner package res is for 330.

Depends what you want. Tiffins is supposed to be really good although I've never tried it but it is two TS credits whereas TH is only one TS. If you are travelling with kids, TH is a character meal.
Yes I've tried dropping and picking up a ROL package. Worked once but not the other time. But I still ended up with the time I wanted a few days later. Best time to try it is late at night when there are not as many people online. Not always successful anyway worth a try.

The ROL pass that you obtain with the package is only valid for the same day in which you eat at the restaurant or you can use the pass for another day??

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!