Rivers of Light & Fantasmic FP?

Delirium

Hidden Mickey
Booked my 60 day FPs this morning and Rivers of Light (Day 60+7) and Fantasmic (Day 60+2) were showing no availability on those days. Now, I know Fantasmic can often be had same day and it is highly unlikely that ROL has distributed all for day 60+7 already.

So, is this an indication that the times may be changing for these shows? Or, is it typical not to open the FP window for these shows at 60 days?

Booked my 60 day FPs this morning and Rivers of Light (Day 60+7) and Fantasmic (Day 60+2) were showing no availability on those days. Now, I know Fantasmic can often be had same day and it is highly unlikely that ROL has distributed all for day 60+7 already.

So, is this an indication that the times may be changing for these shows? Or, is it typical not to open the FP window for these shows at 60 days?

Very likely that the times may be changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter