Riverside Mill carving station

KenyaSierra

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have recent experience/intel about the Riverside Mill carving station- which meats which days? My memory is turkey every day and ham and roast beef alternating days but that memory is @2 years old. Trying to plan pre-race dinners for Princess weekend. Thanks for any help you can give.

Does anyone have recent experience/intel about the Riverside Mill carving station- which meats which days? My memory is turkey every day and ham and roast beef alternating days but that memory is @2 years old. Trying to plan pre-race dinners for Princess weekend. Thanks for any help you can give.

There was turkey every day last year. That's all I know, because it's my pre-race dinner!

We ate there on Sunday night and Tuesday night last week and it was both turkey and flank steak both nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter