Riverside Resort - Magnolia Bend - room location

lisaburnsmiles

Earning My Ears
Hi friends! I recently booked at PORS and was wondering if any of you veterans had any info on "best" room(s) insofar as location is concerned. Preferred rooms were sold out so we have a standard room reservation (not Royal, and not with the murphy-type bed). I looked at the map, but don't know enough about the resort to know what buildings the standard rooms are in. Many thanks in advance!

Hi friends! I recently booked at PORS and was wondering if any of you veterans had any info on "best" room(s) insofar as location is concerned. Preferred rooms were sold out so we have a standard room reservation (not Royal, and not with the murphy-type bed). I looked at the map, but don't know enough about the resort to know what buildings the standard rooms are in. Many thanks in advance!

This should help. Click on each of the green buildings on the map in the link below and it will show you what every room is categorized as.

https://www.portorleans.org/room-locations.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!