Riviera Resort - what food can you buy to make in your room ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Riviera Resort - I assume since it is a DVC - in the gift shop has food items ?
What is there to buy ?
Milk ?
OJ?
Fruits?
Cut up fresh veggies ?
Bread ?
Deli ?
Small condiments ?

What else ?

OJ for $5.49? Thanks Disney, but I'll stop at Aldi's on my way to the resort and get not from concentrate OJ for $1.89.

I usually order grocery delivery, there are many services out there. I generally us Amazon Prime NOW, different from regular Amazon Prime. Most grocery chains have some of od delivery available...like Instacart.

OJ for $5.49? Thanks Disney, but I'll stop at Aldi's on my way to the resort and get not from concentrate OJ for $1.89.
If that’s truly 59oz, that’s almost 2qts so it’s not terrible pricing for Disney as that’s like 5 individual bottles.

In January, I picked up some individual bottles of OJ and chocolate milk at the Boardwalk Speedway...but that was a healthy walk from the Skyliner station.

I 2nd ordering grocery. The resort store I use for things I forgot to order or bring.
The resort store is pricey but it is good to have the option.

I just watched a brunch of videos on You Tube on the Rivera Resort, since we will hopefully be there this November. The many videos show the store in detail. Good luck.

The resort store will be like a small gas station grocery. Mostly refrigerated and frozen prepackaged stuff, very little fresh stuff and little variety.

I used Prime Now in December and it was a horror. Hopefully by now Riviera has worked out the kinks with food delivery.

We visited RR in Jan to see the new resort. I thought the store was on the small side when compared to other DVC resort stores. The prices tend to be high but you are at Disney which overall has pricing on the high side so no surprise there.

We now drive to WDW and bring groceries from home. When we flew down we always brought a suitcase with snack items, coffee, coffee filters, tea, etc. and a small insulated lunch box with cold things like cream cheese, frozen bagels, block cheese, lime juice and anything else I though we might need. This worked out very well and on the return trip I had a pretty empty suitcase for anything I purchased while at WDW.

Get on the Skyliner and go to Boardwalk, walk down drive to Speedway- some choice there incl beer much cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter