Rm 5622 on the Wonder

LTGRAMPS

Mouseketeer
Any info on this room would be appreciated. Such as noise, does the lifeboat right next door obstruct the view, sound from the theatre travel into the room? Thanks

We were in 5122 for our honeymoon, which is directly on the other side of the ship from 5622. The lifeboat doesn't obstruct your view at all. We never noticed noise from the elevator or the movie theater. We loved this location! It was very convenient with the elevators and stairs right there. We spent every evening in the movie theater, so that was nice. I'd stay there again!

We were in 5622 last year on the Magic, and it was a great stateroom. No obstructions at all, and no noise except a little hallway traffic because you are at the beginning of the hall. But it's definitely not enough to cause a disturbance. There was nothing noisy overhead, and it was an overall nice stateroom. I have photos of it on my website at www.castawayclub.com (go to the photo page and then choose the metal & plexiglass verandah photos...5622 is the plexiglass example).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter