Road Trip Video - family of 9

Discussion in 'California & the West' started by momof2n2, Aug 27, 2018.

1. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

drove from NY to SoCal and back this past June. My son made a video. I’m happy to answer questions. Was the best time ever.

2. DisneyFansInNYC

DisneyFansInNYC DIS Veteran

What a wonderful video. We love your songs. It is our dream to drive cross country from NY. Where is NY are you from? Also what model is your van? My husband wants us to get a bigger van for our trips and we have 4 kids. Thanks for posting.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

We are southeast of Rochester a ways.

It’s a 2005 E350 Ford Econoline with > 190,000 miles!! We got it in 2010 with 88,000 miles for $5,800. LOL! We have taken it to Florida three times, Oregon once and southern California once. And everywhere in between. It’s beat on, now, but I’ve loved it. ❤

5. DisneyFansInNYC

DisneyFansInNYC DIS Veteran

That is great. Our car too has 110,000 miles and has been all over as well but not as far as California. Thanks again - great video.

momof2n2 likes this.
  6. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

So glad you had a great trip! After all your hard work and planning, you and your family have such wonderful memories to last a lifetime! (I saw a Hidden Mickey and a cat on the tram route over the weekend and thought of your kids!)

momof2n2 likes this.
  7. katyjeka

katyjeka DIS Veteran

Loved your video. We have done 2 cross country trips from Pennsylvania and had a great time. I fell in love with southern New Mexico and White Sands and hope to plan another trip back soon.(I usually only visit a place once with the exception of WDW) We are flying to Los Angeles this year and are spending 2 weeks visiting California. San Francisco and Redwood National Park are calling. Sounds crazy but I will miss the drive....we were able to get $66.00 southwest tickets and it was to good of a deal to pass up. I'm sure you will treasure the memories of your beautiful trip.