Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

good! Trust me, you don't want to hear the crap music this "artist" puts out!

We always start old and work new, but if I don't have requests for modern music I usually play 3 songs tops, plus maybe the cha cha. I should just write out my general playlist for weddings and then you can pick and choose which songs you like. Just don't be a "bridezilla" haha:rotfl:

Actually, I'd love it if you'd send me your playlist. It'd give us a great "starting off point". I'll send you a PM with my email address, if you don't mind.

Oh. And I reserve the right to turn into BRIDEZILLA or GROOMZILLA or GAYZILLA or any combination thereof at any point that a durned well please! :laughing:

Actually, I'd love it if you'd send me your playlist. It'd give us a great "starting off point". I'll send you a PM with my email address, if you don't mind.

Oh. And I reserve the right to turn into BRIDEZILLA or GROOMZILLA or GAYZILLA or any combination thereof at any point that a durned well please! :laughing:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh and last summer I spent countless hours in Barnes n Noble reading every Disney tour book I could get my hands on. From what I've read, an MK package is 40k. So much for a downpayment on a house!:worship:

edit: just remember it's the DJ's job to READ the crowd. Every minute detail to how people are dressed to how they dance can indicate what type of music they will enjoy

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh and last summer I spent countless hours in Barnes n Noble reading every Disney tour book I could get my hands on. From what I've read, an MK package is 40k. So much for a downpayment on a house!:worship:

edit: just remember it's the DJ's job to READ the crowd. Every minute detail to how people are dressed to how they dance can indicate what type of music they will enjoy

Yeah. From what I hear those tour books are out of date!

And I understand what you're saying about the DJ, and I have no intention of giving them too many restrictions. But I'm curious to see what the list would look like. I'm a big believer in hiring talented professionals and then letting them do their job. That means giving them the leeway to make judgement calls.

Okay, I have to say that I'm very surprised that there aren't more questions about the cake. I show you this picture:

20080519_0007.jpg

With 8 cake flavors and 10 fillings, and only one person has commented. Nobody is curious about the flavors? What we chose? What the cake will look like? :confused3

I expected a lot of questions about that stuff so I could set y'all up for the pic of the cake, but if you're not interested, then we can go back to talking about the chicken dance . . . . :rolleyes1

I vote for Yellow cake with Butter Cream frosting!

Are you having a cake topper of some sort?

Is there a chicken flavored cake?
Or a Cake with a Chicken on it?
Or chickens around it?

Doesn't chicken mean something entirely "different" to us gay dudes?
If you think of it that way - it might be nice to see some chickens dance.

Maybe one could pop out of your chicken cake? :lmao:

Behave Wally!

Honestly, I think some of that "golden diaphanous splendor" seeped into your brain! :rotfl2:

Besides, we are talking about the wedding reception, not the bachelor party!

some snotty 19yo will come up to me and say "play something newer, this old stuff sucks"

Ok its not always a 19 year old is it :rolleyes1 because you just described me on the last Olivia cruise I went on :rotfl2:

As for the cake, sorry I would ask but I am really not a cake person. I like vanilla and raspberry. Since that’s out I probably would not eat it. Sorry. But again that cake should be your favorite!!!!!!

Now the actually food ....looked so good we ordered lunch early at work!!!

Is there a chicken flavored cake?
Or a Cake with a Chicken on it?
Or chickens around it?

Doesn't chicken mean something entirely "different" to us gay dudes?
If you think of it that way - it might be nice to see some chickens dance.

Maybe one could pop out of your chicken cake? :lmao:

:lmao:

That's funny. But I was never been into those kinds of chicken. :banana:

Yes, we are having a cake topper.

And how cute that you think you get a vote! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :laughing:

Wait we get a vote on the chicken dance but not n the cake!!!:lmao:

I do have a question, if you dont mind, how many people are you having?

Sometimes you dont have to have a comeback, they do it on their own!:rotfl2:

Yeah. We chose the limoncello sauce. Sweet, light, and rich. We'll have it served on the side, so the chicken doesn't get soggy

Wait we get a vote on the chicken dance but not n the cake!!!:lmao:

I do have a question, if you dont mind, how many people are you having?

I never said you got to vote on the chicken dance. I said I'd LISTEN to the debate. It's not going to change my mind, but I'll listen! :rotfl2:

We're currently hoping to keep the guest list to 100 people. :eek: :scared:

I think so too! And my mom has been enjoying every minute of it. Many of her friends have told her how lucky she is to be experiencing the planning of her son's wedding because most of the time the groom's mom isn't as involved. But since Scott's parents are no longer with us, Scott will be cutting into the Mother/Son dance and dancing with my mom, and my parent's flowers will have a mix of Scott's light blue and my cobalt blue. He's part of the family, so we're sharing the parents.

As a MOM, this brought tears to my eyes. I have always embraced my daughter's partners and love the idea that our family is growing.

Please tell your MOM for me that she did a great job...and it shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter