Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

Are you telling him to "rise up" because you can't???

Careful or I'll snip...snip instead of snipe snipe.:eek:

(and isn't base humor....two soldiers walk into a bar....???)

low humor.:rolleyes:

low humor or "high brow" humor. Who cares? Funny is funny.

Besides sometimes combining "base humor" with "literate humor" can be amazing. Case in point: The Adventurers Club. An classic mix of both.

Wally's just jealous cause my sock is bigger than his.

low humor or "high brow" humor. Who cares? Funny is funny.

Besides sometimes combining "base humor" with "literate humor" can be amazing. Case in point: The Adventurers Club. An classic mix of both.

I'm try to get her to aspire a bit here Rob!

I'm try to get her to aspire a bit here Rob!

Aspirations cannot be assigned, my friend. Aspirations must come from within an individual, as they are a reflection of true self of the person who aspires to be or do more. What a person "wants" is intrinsically tied to who they "are".

Aspirations cannot be assigned, my friend. Aspirations must come from within an individual, as they are a reflection of true self of the person who aspires to be or do more. What a person "wants" is intrinsically tied to who they "are".

Zen master Rob has spoken :teacher:

I want chocolate and a comfy bed.

Oh vomit! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter