Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

Miiiike...tell the Mods to fix the quote posts.....It's making Wally look stupid.

Miiiike...tell the Mods to fix the quote posts.....It's making Wally look stupid.

Wally's a big boy, he can edit his own posts! Heck, if he's running for Mod, he had better show us his talents!

Or is it just a bunch of winking at the crowd ;) And a fun hairdo? :confused3

My screen shows previous quotes in any post that is quoted from another one that had previous quotes in it....Only on this thread. Is it only me??? I'm I being singled out??? Am I crazy?????

My screen shows previous quotes in any post that is quoted from another one that had previous quotes in it....Only on this thread. Is it only me??? I'm I being singled out??? Am I crazy?????

not happing to me :confused3

I think Rosie's taking some of that stuff that Wally took a couple weeks ago.

Rob - nice picture of you both! Welcome back - can't wait to see more pictures.

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

Love you too Sue! :headache:

Wow, nice photo! Thanks for posting it (and the earlier one).

Hoping you catch up soon at work so we can see some more! :teeth:

I have been lurking on your wedding thread and enjoying it immensely!

Today I was on the phone with a very good friend of mine who I met through another Disney forum. She was telling me about her recent cruise and the delightful couple they met who just had a wedding at the Adventurer's Club.

So of course excited I shriek, "Rob & Scott? OMG I have been reading their thread!"

What are the odds???? My friend and her husband were the couple from Texas. Now I have to send her the link so she can follow it.

Congrats, best wishes and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Today I was on the phone with a very good friend of mine who I met through another Disney forum. She was telling me about her recent cruise and the delightful couple they met who just had a wedding at the Adventurer's Club.

So of course excited I shriek, "Rob & Scott? OMG I have been reading their thread!"

What are the odds???? My friend and her husband were the couple from Texas. Now I have to send her the link so she can follow it.

I love it!!! What a small world.....

We thought they were VERY cool! Great people! We were kind of bummed we only got to spend two evenings with them. Tell them the newlyweds say hello!

:rotfl:

tapping foot......

We are waiting for all the details and pictures....you said Wed or Thurs.....

I can't take it anymore!>!>!>!>!>!!>! I need pictures NOW (and no, Wally, none of YOUR kind of pictures:lmao: )

I know you are busy, now that you are back to work, just busting your....ummmm....chops

:wave2: That's us!

Just spent two days catching up on the planning thread. I gotta say it was a little like cheating and reading how the book ends, but I loved knowing it all worked out so beautifully! (By the time we met at dinner on Night 2, they had had their spa treatment and Rob was mostly over his sea sickness. They were relaxed and content. And we were thrilled to hear all about their AC ceremony and ADH reception!)

We thoroughly enjoyed cruising with y'all. What do you say we do it again to celebrate your 5th and our 20th :-)eek: ) in 2013?? And, Rob, next time? Wear the puffy shirt! pirate:

Congrats and best wishes all over again! (I promise not to be pushy for pictures or details. But I'll be waiting, just the same. ;) )

Mary Kaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!