Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

I just wanted to take a moment and say "hello" to two very special ladies who I have recently learned are lurking on this thread.

:flower3: Hi there! Glad you're enjoying it! Feel free to jump in and comment as well!

Everyone else, wave to my mom and my sister!

:wave2:

:wave: Salutations Robby's mom.

Crap - now we have to behave. :rolleyes2

I just wanted to take a moment and say "hello" to two very special ladies who I have recently learned are lurking on this thread.

:flower3: Hi there! Glad you're enjoying it! Feel free to jump in and comment as well!

Everyone else, wave to my mom and my sister!

:wave2:

Hi Rob's sister and mom, you guys did a great job with him :thumbsup2

Hey Rob! I'm enjoying your trip report! I love your vows...beautiful!
Looks like the ceremony was great :]

Hello Rob's Mom and Sis!!! You sure have a great guy there. Now two!! But you already knew that. :thumbsup2

Hi guys it's Rob's Sis:flower3: I have had a great time reading his thread. I was there and I still can't stop reading it. :goodvibes
Of course all of you are very entertaining too.:cool1:

Of course all of you are very entertaining too.:cool1:

Shh! Don't encourage them! They get all out of control if you tell them they're entertaining! :rotfl2:

But welcome to the boards!

Love, you!

Shh! Don't encourage them! They get all out of control if you tell them they're entertaining! :rotfl2:

But welcome to the boards!

Love, you!

Lettuce entertain you...

Spam.gif
Spam.gif
Spam.gif
Spam.gif
Spam.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter