Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

And now, if you don't mind, I'm going to print out the post about the ceremony itself and use it to try to guilt my sister into having a wedding I can help plan!

I don't mind! :laughing: I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. Now that you're here, don't be a stranger. This is a fun board to hang out in!

Ditto! I've have really enjoyed this also.....Love it!!!!! You guys make a great couple!!!!!! I love Gay Weddings......

I love gay weddings too! :rotfl: Glad you like it, Jeff.

You must admit.....this wasn't a "traditional" gay wedding by any means. I mean......where were the Liza impersonators? ;)

I used to have a girlfriend
known as Elsie
With whom I shared
Four sordid rooms in Chelsea

She wasn't what you'd call
A blushing flower...
As a matter of fact
She rented by the hour.

The day she died the neighbors
came to snicker:
"Well, thats what comes
from to much pills and liquor."

But when I saw her laid out like a Queen
She was the happiest...corpse...
I'd ever seen.
:flower3:

I used to have a girlfriend
known as Elsie
With whom I shared
Four sordid rooms in Chelsea

She wasn't what you'd call
A blushing flower...
As a matter of fact
She rented by the hour.

The day she died the neighbors
came to snicker:
"Well, thats what comes
from to much pills and liquor."

But when I saw her laid out like a Queen
She was the happiest...corpse...
I'd ever seen.
:flower3:

:cloud9: OK, because of your Liza reference I had to pop in a cd. I need to refrain from singing (not a good thing at work).

I can't believe I've never seen the photos you posted of the ceremony and reception until just a few minutes ago! Those were great. :) I think it was because I was at WDW at the same time but wasn't logging on as much as I do now.

I can't believe I've never seen the photos you posted of the ceremony and reception until just a few minutes ago! Those were great. :) I think it was because I was at WDW at the same time but wasn't logging on as much as I do now.

You hadn't seen the pictures? :eek:

Where have you been?

You hadn't seen the pictures? :eek:

Where have you been?

..............Disney World. :confused3
And by the time I got back and logged in the thread had advanced about 4 jillion pages. I remember backtracking a bit, but I must've missed them. :guilty:

Were you here when Rob yelled at me and killed Elmo? :confused3

You're feeling?

The only one you've got?

Dude, it's been how many months since the Elmo incident? It's time to move on. ::yes::

What say we hug it out?

:hug:

Yup, only need the one, and it rotates. Right now it's set to hungry, which is good, because its almost lunch.

I can forgive, but I don't know if I can forget. That little red furball was so instrumental in my potty-training.

Oh dear. That doesn't mean you're going to backslide on that training now, does it?:scared:

I loved every page of it!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful love story with us

ps - your Mom rocks

You're welcome! Glad you liked it! :woohoo:

And I totally agree. I have the best Mom (and Dad) in the whole world! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter