RS14769-28-09.jpg

RS14879-28-09.jpg

RS04359-28-09.jpg

RS04429-28-09.jpg

RS02269-28-09.jpg

RS04899-28-09.jpg

Hold on! There's more!

Rob they're all great -
but my fav is the one one the benches at boardwalk.
don't now why - it just seem so authentic - for lack of a better word

They are all WONDERFUl -- but my favorite is the two of you in your shades, peeking out from behind the sculpture. You look like spys. :goodvibes

Great pictures.

In case either of you decides to give up your gayness, I'll take you in. Hell I'll take you in anyway, what a couple of hotties!

Wow! Great photos!
I love the one a la Blue Brothers but also really think the one in front of the window at the top of the stairs is just lovely.
Thank you for sharing with us all.

Wicked!!!

I particularly like the one with your reflection in the mirrored lens.

These are awesome wedding pictures. Your photographer has a great eye and some cool creative ideas! (Or were those your ideas??)
I have to say that I really enjoyed your wedding pictures for another selfish reason. They were some of the BEST pictures of the Adventurer'S Club I've ever seen. Whenever I'm missing it, or telling someone who never got to go about it, I'll have to show them this thread!
Thanks for posting them.
Tammy;)

Rob they're all great -
but my fav is the one one the benches at boardwalk.
don't now why - it just seem so authentic - for lack of a better word

I don't know that I could pick a single favorite, myself. (Actually, picking photos for the album is going to be very difficult, as is picking one for the thank you cards), But I do understand what you mean about that pic. It's got a very relaxed, casual feeling to it. Not "too posed".

They are all WONDERFUl -- but my favorite is the two of you in your shades, peeking out from behind the sculpture. You look like spys. :goodvibes

Shhh! Don't blow our cover! :rotfl2:

Omg they are all great!!!!!

::yes:: and the 42 I posted are just the tip of the iceberg! There are SO many great pictues!

Great pictures.

In case either of you decides to give up your gayness, I'll take you in. Hell I'll take you in anyway, what a couple of hotties!

Wow, thanks! :thumbsup2 I'm flattered and creeped out all at once by that compliment! :lmao:

Wow! Great photos!
I love the one a la Blue Brothers but also really think the one in front of the window at the top of the stairs is just lovely.
Thank you for sharing with us all.

Looking like the Blues Brothers wasn't really the intention, but with our suits, and my sunglasses (it's the one perscription pair of sunglasses I own . . .) it just sort of happened. Still looks pretty cool, though.

Wicked!!!

I particularly like the one with your reflection in the mirrored lens.

I really liked that, too! But that's why we hired him, his work is so amazing, and in that kind of "off the wall" style that we really like.

These are awesome wedding pictures. Your photographer has a great eye and some cool creative ideas! (Or were those your ideas??)
I have to say that I really enjoyed your wedding pictures for another selfish reason. They were some of the BEST pictures of the Adventurer'S Club I've ever seen. Whenever I'm missing it, or telling someone who never got to go about it, I'll have to show them this thread!
Thanks for posting them.
Tammy;)

Yeah. Looking at these pix definitely made us nostalgic for the club. :sad1:

Some the pictures were our idea (anything that is a specific location at the Adventurers club like the mask room, "our chairs", the bookcase, etc), most of the really cool ideas were Randy's idea though.

I don't know that I could pick a single favorite, myself. (Actually, picking photos for the album is going to be very difficult, as is picking one for the thank you cards), But I don understand what you mean about that pic. It's got a very relaxed, casual feeling to it. Not "too posed".

Yeah it just feels very real.
Like we're seeing a nice "smaller" moment.
I just like it.

I just found this today on the wedding board and I want to add my congratulations to you both (you congratulate the grooms and best wishes to the brides- right?).

I read the entire wedding today and was brought to tears time and time again. Your ceremony was amazing and so moving and the personal touches were wonderful. I was so touched by your entire story. I am so happy for you both. I hope others are as fortunate as you to have the love and support you have found in each other.

Thank you for sharing.

Congratulations!

Beautiful pics. I absolutely adore your cake, the deco design goes perfectly with ADH- so gorgeous!

:lmao:

So many people were shocked that we had an open bar. Not sure why.

If you go over to the Disney Weddings & Honeymoons board, you'd think that opting for a cash-bar was a death-penalty offense. I assumed it was very rare.

That didn't play into our decision making, though. Our thought was, "Folks have travelled a long way to join us here and it costs a lot of money to attend a wedding, the least we can do is provide good food and an open bar."

A cash bar? Let's call it what it really is... a wedding abomination!!

Anyway Rob and Scott had their cake cutting moment and they took the cake away!:confused3
QUOTE]

Haha!!! I just catered a wedding and as we were cutting the cake in the kitchen we had like five grown adults come wandering in wondering where the cake went!! :banana:

I really like the grand entrance too. I should have Disney build us a staircase.

Please. And if you can have the completion date by, oh I don't, April 23 I will send you a thank you card!! :rotfl:

Ooh! Or a trap door, so you could rise up out of the fog in the middle of the dance floor!

:lmao:

Oh- I like this much better!!!

So, it has been a while since I've checked in and I have to thank you for all the detail you go into. Your storytelling is so fun to read. Although, did I miss the follow up story to the wedding crashers?? :confused3

Your pictures are beautiful! The picture of you watching your DH and your mother dancing was wonderful! You looked so proud and happy. My fav picture that you posted was the one on the benches. Thanks for not making us wait long between chapters! :rolleyes1

I just found this today on the wedding board and I want to add my congratulations to you both (you congratulate the grooms and best wishes to the brides- right?).

I read the entire wedding today and was brought to tears time and time again. Your ceremony was amazing and so moving and the personal touches were wonderful. I was so touched by your entire story. I am so happy for you both. I hope others are as fortunate as you to have the love and support you have found in each other.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank You! :thumbsup2

Congratulations!

Beautiful pics. I absolutely adore your cake, the deco design goes perfectly with ADH- so gorgeous!

It really did, didn't it. Clearly, I have exceptional taste! :woohoo: Why else would I have chosen Scott?

A cash bar? Let's call it what it really is... a wedding abomination!!

Actually, this is the first family wedding any of us remembers that DIDN'T have a cash bar. In Colorado, New Mexico, & Texas it's very common, and people expect it. I don't see how it's all that bad. We simply chose to pay for cocktails considering how many people travelled from very far away to attend.

So, it has been a while since I've checked in and I have to thank you for all the detail you go into. Your storytelling is so fun to read. Although, did I miss the follow up story to the wedding crashers?? :confused3

It's post #1508 on page 101

Your pictures are beautiful! The picture of you watching your DH and your mother dancing was wonderful! You looked so proud and happy.

That was a good one, but I like this one better:
RS0764_9-28-09_2.jpg

:thumbsup2

My fav picture that you posted was the one on the benches.

The one on the benches is a good one. I like it a lot.

Thanks for not making us wait long between chapters! :rolleyes1

C'mon! I gave y'all a bunch of pictures to look at! That took a while to format, thank you very much! The next installment is coming!

:rolleyes: yeesh, you people are demanding! :lmao:

Okay, and one more photo that I've got ready to post.

Remember me talking about getting our entire "Florida Family" to pose for pictures?

Here's one of Randy's pictures of us:

RS1448_9-28-09.jpg

I just love it.

awesome pictures! Randy did another great job! I also like the one where you are peeking around the statue!

awesome pictures! Randy did another great job! I also like the one where you are peeking around the statue!

I have nothing but glowing praise for Randy Chapman!

He was ideal! His work is beautiful, but he was inobtrusive during our wedding & reception.

PLUS he was much less expensive that going with Disney photography, and we get SO much more for the price.

We haven't seen all your Randy shots yet, but so far these are all great. Personally, I don't like it when they take all the funky angled shots like "look at me, I'm so artistic and edgy" so I'm really impressed with these.

Thanks for sharing your happy day with us. It looks just lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!