Robin - how are you doing today?

Awwwww, you're soooo sweet!!

Each year it gets easier. I know it will always affect me but this year is better than last and last year was better than the first.

It's the way it is when we've loved and lost, isn't it?

Thanks for thinking about me. Like I said, we can hold each others' hand through this and we can survive it together! :)

Robin .. I've been thinking about you today to. I saw your post last night or this morning but didn't get to read it. I know a little about what you are going through. I lost a baby (miscarriage) 16 yrs ago last month. He would have been a Christmas baby and I use to really have a hard time around Christmas. Each yr it does get easier but that little piece of my heart will always be gone.
Just look at it this way however you and Micheal have aspecial angels looking after you. I know that doesn't make the pain go away but it does help a little.

sha_lyn!

Your baby and mine are the same age!

I had no idea... yes, it's a part of our hearts we will never get back. But I know, just like your kids, Michael is the benefactor of the loss we suffered. After what we've been through, motherhood is a reward!

God bless...

What you said is so true. I think having lost a child it makes everything my kids do a little more special. Even when they are acting up I am usually greatful that they are able to do so.

Amen, sha_lyn!

And imgoingtodisney, today's the day and I'm FINE!

You don't know how much this means to me....

good morning Robin - glad you responded to this today.
Please take care of yourself and your family today.
You're one strong lady!

Extra {{{HUGS}}} today Robin for both you and Michael.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter