Rock n Roller Coaster question

I put my backpack at my legs, usually with one strap around a leg. It goes super fast to start, goes upside down and jerks you around. But, it is a short ride.

I always have a regular sized backpack. I put it by my feet and put a leg through a strap.
I find RnRC to be quite jerky, especially in the back. I request to be in the front half of the train.

I went on it on my last trip. I'm not a coaster fan but have been enjoying the smaller ones recently, like SDD and SDMT.

The reason I agreed to go on it was that there was no drop. Yes, it's fast, so it's intense, but without a drop it's quite easy, IMO. The drops are what kill me.
This totally describes me! I think it's very smooth. The only time I was scared was a split second at the end of the launch, and then it was smooth sailing.

Totally agree! now that hubby and I are in our mid 40’s we can’t tolerate space mountain anymore. The last time we went he came off with a neck injury and I hurt my knee! next will be Everest we cut out. It’s not jerky but those hard seats are unbearable.

My 26-year-old son isn't a rollercoaster fan like I am. He did 7DMTR. He won't do loops. I told him RnR has a couple of corkscrews or loops in it but it's in the dark. I told him I thought he'd be okay. He said, okay Dad, I'll give it a shot. He did it three more times after that! He loved it! It's my favorite coaster at WDW. Nice and smooth and fast.
After having a bad experience on the original Mission Space Red over a decade ago, I stayed away from most coasters. Finally worked up the courage to try RnRC and now I CANT GET ENOUGH either :)

I physically feel better after that ride. Gets my blood going without any motion sickness. Doctor should prescribe it to help flush the lymphatic system lol (I'm not a doc tho ;) ). Works better than coffee to start your day!

Totally agree! now that hubby and I are in our mid 40’s we can’t tolerate space mountain anymore. The last time we went he came off with a neck injury and I hurt my knee! next will be Everest we cut out. It’s not jerky but those hard seats are unbearable.

We are fun loving 60’s and down to 7 DMT, SDD, and big thunder mountain!

One of the few rides we haven't done, will have to next time

Everest is a beast and the reverse g spin in the dark can create issues for people. Rnrc has the launch and some simple without heavy g inversions that are just fun. So give it a shot. While for wdw it's a big deal.thrill coaster. In comparison to coasters at sea world, bg tampa, and a couple at universal it's rather easy and tame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter