Rocky Mountain Highs (a non-Disney Trip Report) - COMPLETE 2/17

Test: Can everyone see this photo?

6X4hoQi1r8vnr6qGTEQJ22k7cAOcbzeT_mv2ijx62oOTMVTiJeFRl2gaSXN0HezQJ6RsDh-E3d9TrAao3ftoxlhj93ZgnbZgX5oB3cTCubup2o-jLxciWZ_3XFO0r3_bkmEcLOVlVbK6IXIFMxALD4nVNVERiOOzcQgv3YdKNcN7sN-gIyQDtx5RYKZROeIpBYHzoEBC-mMWoJzFhLP6lbv4wVMD-X4RoeQaeuorqXjRo6jFt1r6NIZ_LKS8SxSSDuNmOT5OOUJb4-YdvsNg3SYQ1hYYxz9GsmmurcFsX2JdZwdXyI7UTDh8A8B1Nqw-8joF1s7EvvLcX03zeZVl27CVzdojhyR_JzK_-R58cMfMhWQ7BqrccaA8n7amOm1Cm9tlihtdmwligsefeQrhPyPL1iC2VLtleRxHc__0jXwEDkSt4WE60NXgBGV_wOnNFxjVmVHgkqrLtl87lKnJdxXq38N8e9WC8UZKtApgqasR8e0-oz140bf7lWS5VoPErKEdIJN67Gw2eZVj7rNwh4GURDqVR1R4J_bG4b39luakJHJylAK84hNVyyCWqtKPaaJ-=w769-h1025-no
Nope. I am not able to see this picture. :(

Nope. I am not able to see this picture. :(

I'm not. Tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I do recall seeing them earlier, but now they don't show.

Well, this is annoying. I don't know how I'm going to be able to start new TR's if none of my photos will show up. I've poked around the help forum on Google Photos and so far it is less than useless.

Still works for me. At least on my antiquated hardware and software at work.
I'll check the more updated stuff at home later on.

Can you use a sharing site other than Google, say like Photobucket or some such?

Still works for me. At least on my antiquated hardware and software at work.
I'll check the more updated stuff at home later on.

Can you use a sharing site other than Google, say like Photobucket or some such?

The post I just put up is from the old Picasa site.

It looks like the new Google Photos is not going to support image URL's. So I guess this means I won't be able to use it for future TR's. I can try another site, but it's going to be a pain to transfer all of the photos. Unless the old Picasa URL will continue to be valid. I don't know if that will go away or not.

Made you look.

Dang it!!

I just know I'd be bringing down hellfire and brimstone for a long time afterwards. Better to suffer in silence.

Is that a DISdad rule? Suffer in silence?

Oh, I don't know. We do like it. Probably because it's so good for you. But there's something about discovering the local non-chain places that is more fun.

Here's the thing. You sit there waiting for your table and you drool while ogling the cakes.
Eventually you narrow your choice down to five or six.
You then eat your meal... and are then too full for the cheesecake!

But the anticipation is killer.

And yeah... there are way better restaurants... but... that cheesecake display!

I couldn't see the first set of pictures but can see the latest one you posted. I use Internet Explorer.

Last edited:

Crap. This is frustrating.

Is that a DISdad rule? Suffer in silence?

I don't know if it's an official one, but it might as well be.

Here's the thing. You sit there waiting for your table and you drool while ogling the cakes.
Eventually you narrow your choice down to five or six.
You then eat your meal... and are then too full for the cheesecake!

But the anticipation is killer.

And yeah... there are way better restaurants... but... that cheesecake display!

I know, right! Who can resist??

The entrees are so huge, we typically just split one between the adults. Because you can't go to the Cheesecake Factory and not order cheesecake.

Although lately we haven't been bothering with a meal there. We just stop by the counter and get cheesecake to go.:thumbsup2

I can see both your old and new photos via Chrome.

This is so weird. I'd hoped to start the new TR today but there's no point if the photos don't show up.

6X4hoQi1r8vnr6qGTEQJ22k7cAOcbzeT_mv2ijx62oOTMVTiJeFRl2gaSXN0HezQJ6RsDh-E3d9TrAao3ftoxlhj93ZgnbZgX5oB3cTCubup2o-jLxciWZ_3XFO0r3_bkmEcLOVlVbK6IXIFMxALD4nVNVERiOOzcQgv3YdKNcN7sN-gIyQDtx5RYKZROeIpBYHzoEBC-mMWoJzFhLP6lbv4wVMD-X4RoeQaeuorqXjRo6jFt1r6NIZ_LKS8SxSSDuNmOT5OOUJb4-YdvsNg3SYQ1hYYxz9GsmmurcFsX2JdZwdXyI7UTDh8A8B1Nqw-8joF1s7EvvLcX03zeZVl27CVzdojhyR_JzK_-R58cMfMhWQ7BqrccaA8n7amOm1Cm9tlihtdmwligsefeQrhPyPL1iC2VLtleRxHc__0jXwEDkSt4WE60NXgBGV_wOnNFxjVmVHgkqrLtl87lKnJdxXq38N8e9WC8UZKtApgqasR8e0-oz140bf7lWS5VoPErKEdIJN67Gw2eZVj7rNwh4GURDqVR1R4J_bG4b39luakJHJylAK84hNVyyCWqtKPaaJ-=w769-h1025-no

Nope

Those are a set of 6 that reflect the National Parks of the Pacific--5 in Hawaii plus American Samoa. We figured we got to 5 out of 6, so that's not bad.

They're slightly clearer in Scotty's collection. He got a similar set reflecting the parks of Utah.

7xuwS3alGh2Vb9XykyXDryJ4_PMBtNzpaG2Mm5kID8xqzvgGqNZRLMraQn9cSa7r0qH0LfyHwdiPuvGn_hjwZs88OwkHshw2qFGEoxZa7Q6wH-nTzMnxKeQbKne_gc0Nfc0RymoTO-nmzumcC8b5F3Dr9A9C1TMDmdXpOyXOsNzi0GMFpC6MfjLN7iDCCLtp2Uvp6EsL9cMwoaJT7x2HZpyTquqcvYlMLUDiq4Vul8EZCK2pvhsHIhrkKb2WdsfxDkKU1zZ_tKE-AHBUVtJ3HPlPxBSz-yAvYG9GTD-yHrWrOEcL_B9PzqvNOtFIkF9oplpP4GYZsxE-MxIExy59Yyv1CWjK1g3DV0lEEAf_2urqqJr3VdqsEO38hnOKW5H4HJup1AWnagWeIrteYVahy31ym-3F8UOZsfMJQnG5FnPB4CT4GA3uNpZL96rDiivCvwyH6TN7-drh_hH2lx09TKavRIjWBhR6bgQrCmbUMGgblSw5vMDBRAPBBpkOL9Y6j6DguQVRB2j6IyKTAnHK-8osvi-UMjMSlrgx9UseWfAqBhaHcI_QGcr1kQmHBt9NG5cq=w769-h1025-no

Nope

::yes::

What is it?

This morning I am browsing from Chrome on my Samsung Galaxy S4 if that helps.

I keep checking here for a link to the new TR but I understand. Why bother getting g started if no one can see the photos. I hope you find a site that works.

Nope

Those are a set of 6 that reflect the National Parks of the Pacific--5 in Hawaii plus American Samoa. We figured we got to 5 out of 6, so that's not bad.

They're slightly clearer in Scotty's collection. He got a similar set reflecting the parks of Utah.

7xuwS3alGh2Vb9XykyXDryJ4_PMBtNzpaG2Mm5kID8xqzvgGqNZRLMraQn9cSa7r0qH0LfyHwdiPuvGn_hjwZs88OwkHshw2qFGEoxZa7Q6wH-nTzMnxKeQbKne_gc0Nfc0RymoTO-nmzumcC8b5F3Dr9A9C1TMDmdXpOyXOsNzi0GMFpC6MfjLN7iDCCLtp2Uvp6EsL9cMwoaJT7x2HZpyTquqcvYlMLUDiq4Vul8EZCK2pvhsHIhrkKb2WdsfxDkKU1zZ_tKE-AHBUVtJ3HPlPxBSz-yAvYG9GTD-yHrWrOEcL_B9PzqvNOtFIkF9oplpP4GYZsxE-MxIExy59Yyv1CWjK1g3DV0lEEAf_2urqqJr3VdqsEO38hnOKW5H4HJup1AWnagWeIrteYVahy31ym-3F8UOZsfMJQnG5FnPB4CT4GA3uNpZL96rDiivCvwyH6TN7-drh_hH2lx09TKavRIjWBhR6bgQrCmbUMGgblSw5vMDBRAPBBpkOL9Y6j6DguQVRB2j6IyKTAnHK-8osvi-UMjMSlrgx9UseWfAqBhaHcI_QGcr1kQmHBt9NG5cq=w769-h1025-no

Nope

::yes::

What is it?

I keep checking here for a link to the new TR but I understand. Why bother getting g started if no one can see the photos. I hope you find a site that works.

I couldn't see the first set of pictures but can see the latest one you posted. I use Internet Explorer.

Looks like the old Picasa site is the only one that consistently works.

What is it?

That photo was Sarah's corkboard with her Junior Ranger badges and pin collection.

I'm not sure whether I should just go ahead with the old Picasa address or try and transfer my photos somewhere else.

Crap. This is frustrating.

Okay, I see it now. Weird. Did you switch something? Or did this browser just start working better?

Although lately we haven't been bothering with a meal there. We just stop by the counter and get cheesecake to go.:thumbsup2

Nice. I wouldn't mind doing that, but the 8 hour (one way) drive is a bit much just for cheesecake.

or is it...

Okay, I see it now. Weird. Did you switch something? Or did this browser just start working better?

The last post was from the old Picasa site address. I guess it still works that way, but I'm worried that it will disappear since Google will no longer support it.

Nice. I wouldn't mind doing that, but the 8 hour (one way) drive is a bit much just for cheesecake.

or is it...

:rotfl:

Normally, I would be as well. But if Google is no longer going to support Picasa, I'm afraid that one day the pages will just up and disappear.

Did not know that was happening. I actually have never heard of Picasa. I just use photobucket, but I'm nearing my limit and may have to upgrade yet again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!