Rod Serling brought back to life

orangele

Earning My Ears
As part of the theming of my theater called the Tower of Terror Theater based on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney World, I had a deepfake of Rod Serling done to be used in my project to help narrate the sequence of special effects planned for the theater. The narration in the deepfake was done by Mark Silverman the voice used in the Tower of Terror ride.

Much gratitude for your compliment. I only can take credit for the concept, script and insanity to invest in this type of crazy but fun project. The full deepfake video, the in-set "holographic" demo, as well a new Rod Serling tribute prop of a vintage ashtray with faux smoking and lit cigarette (Rod Serlings preferred brand) demoed on the Tower of Terror Theater Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTO0no5eLSdGT8u6C-mcJg?view_as=subscriber

Here is the latest improved version of the Rod Serling Deepfake. Also I was thrilled to have the project included in Good Morning America's Haunted Homes review (it is the last home shown).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter