ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working with Bonnie too. Ours passed 5/30 and we still haven't received closing docs. I did receive an email outlining next step, but probably since you spoke to her, she didn't email the same info. (would be my guess).
Bonnie said about 3 weeks for estoppel. We received our closing docs just over 3 weeks after notification we'd passed ROFR.

After deed is recorded how long before membership info? I am almost there:jumping1::mickeyjum:mickeyjum
My deed was recorded on June 8th and the same day Disney received the paperwork. I called Member Services today just to see if my membership number was generated yet and the nice cast member said they are currently working on files received on June 5th so hopefully that helps you figure out roughly how long it'll take until you get your membership number.

I'm working with Bonnie too. Ours passed 5/30 and we still haven't received closing docs. I did receive an email outlining next step, but probably since you spoke to her, she didn't email the same info. (would be my guess).
I just decided to send an email yesterday for my own peace of mind, and she sent me back confirmation of the next steps. Just like you said, she just hadn't done it because we had talked on the phone. I wanted it in writing though ;)

Nice deal on VGC! I'm always impressed when people successfully format that string by hand. Something I could never do, myself. :)
Thanks Scuba! Ya, i just missed out on a diff contract from the same seller. Only diff on that contract was there was full points on 2018 and $135/point . Wish i was able to get that one

Yea you got a killer deal, 30 pts more than me for the same price. Probably why it took so long.
I kept thinking I wouldn't pass for many reasons, price and loaded contract (not to mention the 100 extra points I got completely free from 2016). Not sure why they didn't take it or why they waited so long but they certainly made me sweat it out. At least we're neighbors none the less :). Now estoppel yay...On to the estoppel thread lol!

My deed was recorded on June 8th and the same day Disney received the paperwork. I called Member Services today just to see if my membership number was generated yet and the nice cast member said they are currently working on files received on June 5th so hopefully that helps you figure out roughly how long it'll take until you get your membership number.
Do you have the phone number for Member Services? Thanks

Congrats!!!! Was hoping you would :)
Thank you!!I was a little stressed since on Monday morning, Disney requested another copy of my contract. When a bunch of people found out on Tuesday, I became a little worried. I am super happy that it went through though! Hopefully, come fall I can snag another one for my parents but I need to wait until inventory increases and prices go back down a bit.

I plan on following this thread in the future as it has been so helpful! Good luck to all those waiting and thank you to the people that keep this thread organized and running! :)

CoensFamily2009---$72-$18738-250-OKW-Mar-250/16, 250/17, 250/18- sent 6/4

We have been watching this thread and the last few for a while, and we took the plunge!! We are so excited, but of course, beyond nervous for ROFR!
Wish us luck!
Best of luck :daisy:!!!

Fotochica---$80-$22426-250-AKV-Sep-0/16, 250/17, 250/18- sent 6/1, passed 6/13

I passed!! I got antsy (well, I've been antsy all along!) and I called Bonnie this morning... she said, "ooooh, you may be in luck because I just got a pile from Disney in the last hour, let me check!" and I passed!! I'm so excited!
YEAHHHHHHH!!!! Congrats :dogdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!