ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, Jean ❤ That upgrade to a 1-bdrm in May made us realize that we kind of missed the laundry, separate bdrm, etc - figured we will start getting a BW view studio for a few days (simply because view withdrawal might be difficult ;)), then over to a standard 1-bdrm for the rest of the time. and, if you ever feel the inclination, you & your DH are always welcome - with only 2 ppl, we'll have the room, & will definitely need to fill it up!!
:hug:

:love: You are the best, Laurie. Enjoy!

That's a great deal!!! Congrats :daisy:

Thanks! We started this journey in January and it took some time to get the right contract for the right price. So excited to add BWV to our SSR and AKV. :)

I'm guessing you'll get them soon

Two weeks and you haven't received documents to sign? That seems like a long time. My DH has a co-worker that bought GFV in April and she had her points as a new member in 30 days after passing ROFR. The whole process went really fast. Can it really take weeks just to get the documents to sign?

Bonnie said about 3 weeks for estoppel. We received our closing docs just over 3 weeks after notification we'd passed ROFR.

Received our papers today. Almost 3 weeks (minus 1 day) from the date it passed ROFR.

Last edited:
ITGirl50---$83-$20458-220-BRV@WL-Aug-220/16, 440/17, 220/18- sent 6/7, passed 6/19

So excited to get the points. We tried buying BCV a couple of months ago and Disney took it. They let us have this one!
The 220 2016 points are banked from 2015, so they will expire at the end of July 2017. We are excited to get the new points!!
Congrats!!! Awesome contract!

LSCHROW---$89-$29864-306-BWV-Dec-0/15, 0/16, 306/17, 306/18- sent 6/14
delayed closing to occur on/around 12/1 (due to expiring points)

I was really looking for about 125-150 BWV pts, with a UY to match our April or August contracts, but this contract had enough points to make another UY easier (since there would be no need to transfer, bank, borrow). If (when :goodvibes) this one passes, I think we'll be done with 856 points (only 696 BWV :lovestruc, 2 ppl going for about a month annually)
Good luck!!!

Thanks! We started this journey in January and it took some time to get the right contract for the right price. So excited to add BWV to our SSR and AKV. :)

Received our papers today. Almost 3 weeks (minus 1 day) to the date it passed ROFR.
Yea!! Almost done.

So... this kinda caught me off guard.
I'm selling a 140 pt AKV contract. Disney just ROFR'd it:

grimgrinnin---$94-$14878-140-AKV-Sep-0/15, 13/16, 140/17, 140/18- sent 6/6, taken 6/20

Feel bad for the buyers.

grimgrinnin---$94-$14878-140-AKV-Sep-0/15, 13/16, 140/17, 140/18- sent 6/6, taken 6/20

Feel bad for the buyers.
Wow and that was a high price too! They must need September use year. Bummer for the buyer.

Feel bad for the buyers.

Crazy. You really never know what they're looking for. Thanks for sharing. Stinks for the buyer for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!