ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes Number Five! This one moved crazy fast, from offer put in to sent for ROFR all in the same day. Now watch Disney take two months to buy it 🙄

Pangyal---$101-$16905-160-AKV-Apr-0/18, 11/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 5/31

Fidelity again?

My BLT October contract for 200 points was taken at $143. It was stripped - only one point in 2019. But as I am the seller it won’t affect me.

Looks like for some of these you can pay less if the contract has a lot of points. Crazy.

I was following your contract and after it was taken, I assumed that mine was gone too since mine was cheaper and loaded. I wonder if there is something to the theory that Disney is now taking fewer loaded contracts because they don't want to pay the dues for points that are available. That's kinda crazy to me though since a loaded contract is inherently more valuable than a stripped contract. I'm not going to complain though since it worked out in my favor this time.

The last one they took had partial 2019 points as well. I doubt this will pass either, but eventually the laws of statistics says something has to, lol!
I hope this does it for you. Still $1 more per point than mine that passed. So always a chance. Hopefully you win Eenie meenie this time!

The last one they took had partial 2019 points as well. I doubt this will pass either, but eventually the laws of statistics says something has to, lol!

You have so much patience. But I suppose you already own. Day 11 of my second attempt and I'm feeling fatigue. But we also wanted to take a trip in jan and it's seeming less possible. Basically one more shot after this and then January is COMPLETELY out. See? Fatigue.

TrlJoe---$161-$34263-200-VGF-Jun-0/18, 200/19, 200/20, 200/21- sent 5/4, passed 5/17

Posting late, this was our second attempt.. first contact was taken (was too low) We got our closing docs on 5/23 and sent them back yesterday , Now waiting to close, we used DVC Resale Market and Magic Vacation Title.🎉

I made offer through Resale Market on 5/30, signed contract on 5/31, and sent escrow check today to Magic Vacation Title. Fingers crossed it passes ROFR! BR, small contract, first time I've ever tried buying.

A little late reporting on this...but good news.

Tony McQ---$100-$26170-250-SSR-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 500/19, 250/20-Seller pays closing- sent 5/6, passed 5/21

Tony, great news, I have one with Disney at present at SSR for more per point so I hope mine passes, last one they took.

Thankfully I can take a break from stalking the listing sites. I'm probably done adding points after this contract (at least for now).
That's just backup research for the inevitable addonitis ...

I completely agree on the stalking being the most fun. I have a ton of tabs open in my browser for each of the listing sites that I keep refreshing. My laptop will probably run faster once I close all of them. It's also been fun to interact with different brokers and hearing their perspective.

I am STILL getting listing sites' emails and app alerts, and I still read them, and I still read this thread, and I can pretty safely say NOW that I am done adding on
... for at least another year.🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter