ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting since 4/24. We are hoping to see it today. We are worried because we have some good offers in. I think that these may be the front end of some really good deals. I think this could be the begging of a longer wait for ROFR all around.
I'm in the same boat with you. We were sent on 4/24 too. I've reached out to my agent. Waiting to hear back

Looking at the contracts that have passed on the first page of this thread, most recent passes were submitted 4/20, 4/21, and 4/22. There was one that was sent 4/24 and passed 5/19, how lucky they were. 😄

Fingers crossed those who sent on 4/24 hear today or soon! Entering the 4th week of waiting myself, but based on what I'm seeing here, I doubt I'll hear this week either 😢 possible not even next week 😭

andeesings---$100-$30000-300-AKV-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 50/20, 300/21-Seller pays MF'20/closing- sent 4/21, passed 5/12 (I altered this a little-- I only paid $30k because the sellers paid closing).

CLOSED TODAY!!! 5/26. Transfer coming. Exciting!!
Congrats.

andeesings---$100-$30000-300-AKV-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 50/20, 300/21-Seller pays MF'20/closing- sent 4/21, passed 5/12 (I altered this a little-- I only paid $30k because the sellers paid closing).

CLOSED TODAY!!! 5/26. Transfer coming. Exciting!!
That's great. How long did it take to get the estoppel? Would you mind mentioning which title company you used? We passed rofr on 5/13 and we're still waiting on the estoppel.

So I have a question, I am new to resale. When we made our initial offer, the contract was stripped of 2019 and 2020 points however from the time they listed the contract to when we made our offer, the seller had canceled their trip due to Covid so the broker reached out to Disney to confirm what was on the contract before we moved forward. My question is, could the report that the broker received from Disney be estoppel?

Thank you!

So I have a question, I am new to resale. When we made our initial offer, the contract was stripped of 2019 and 2020 points however from the time they listed the contract to when we made our offer, the seller had canceled their trip due to Covid so the broker reached out to Disney to confirm what was on the contract before we moved forward. My question is, could the report that the broker received from Disney be estoppel?

Thank you!

Have you gone to ROFR yet? if not, it should be just a Points Activity statement.

Thank you!
I think disney is not providing point summaries anymore and have asked people selling to show them their brokers the points on their account now.

That's a good price. I am waiting for an August UY at BWV for 150 points @ $115. Mine is stripped too, but we don't need points until 2021. Good luck!
Thank you. Good luck to you as well. We didn’t need the points until next year either.

lcur77--$107-$17120-160-AKL-Apr-0/19, 230/20, 160/21, 160/22- sent 5/27

Def a few more points than we will need but had to jump on the April UY to match our other contracts. Will just sell/rent to extra to help pay for dues.

Last edited:
That's great. How long did it take to get the estoppel? Would you mind mentioning which title company you used? We passed rofr on 5/13 and we're still waiting on the estoppel.

Is the estoppel the contract from the title company? That took 5 business days. We used Mason Title, that's the company the DVC Store works with. Once they got us the paperwork, it FLEW, I signed it Thursday, mailed a check Friday, and Tuesday (after a holiday weekend!!!) it was all done and dusted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter