ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’re about 40 days in on a BLT contract and I’m trying to not be frustrated that we’ve seen contracts for other resorts go through ROFR that were sent later than ours. Does anyone know why contracts at some resorts might go through quicker than others or is it just coincidence?
Woa; sorry to hear... I’m 2 weeks and thought maybe I’d get passed in a few days based on others that have passed within that time frame. Also waiting on BLT... Hope yours is approved soon... 🤗

kevtlas---$85-$28375-300-SSR-Dec-300/19, 300/20, 300/21

This hasn't gone to ROFR yet as just accepted last night by seller, but I couldn't wait to post! I'll update once it's sent and update price as well. The current price has estimated dues and closing included, so I don't expect it to be much different.

Also, I asked the seller to bank the '19 points, so it should show up in the documents as 0/19 and 600/20.
kevtlas---$85-$28356-300-SSR-Dec-0/19, 600/20, 300/21- sent 5/27

All signed and sent. Let the waiting begin...

bmscott---$96-$14975-150-BRV@WL-Oct-0/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 5/27

So excited - our first contract! We got cold feet and backed out of a PVB contract a few weeks ago and I’m feeling much better about this one.
I think you made the right choice. BRV is often overlooked, and is our favorite. We own at both BRV and AKL. :) Welcome home!

Day 28 for me. I hate to say it but I think we'll all be waiting a minimum of 5 weeks. Would be very happy to be proven wrong though 😄
I wonder what’s the longest period of time someone has waited... hmmmm let’s break the record lol 🙃

I could actually see Disney just not taking any action as long as they are not going to exercise ROFR on anything. They just will take no action until closing day and then let the contract close. It would be a way for them to attempt to make the resale product less attractive as resale prices drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!