ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have that challenge too, as September isn’t a popular use year in general.
My first contract was April. I saw tons of BLT contracts but only one with the April use year and they were unwilling to negotiate so I bit the bullet and got a second use year. I didn’t realize when I bought my first contract how rare April was, I just liked the contract.

Mine was lower than 175. Figured I would give it another shot. Long shot at best.
I agree with that strategy, but in this case I wanted to just get the points now.
I saw a listing for $170 for like 150 points this week and it looked loaded but it’s not the use year I’m looking for.

I agree with that strategy, but in this case I wanted to just get the points now.
I saw a listing for $170 for like 150 points this week and it looked loaded but it’s not the use year I’m looking for.

I have April and I rarely see it for VGC, a lot of June and August. I paid $180 for mine with 1 point this year, I guess I should have tried lower after reading this but it's so rare to see April I didn't want to take a chance.

I'm jealous of these $175 VGC contracts...I got ROFR'ed at $195 a few months ago, but eventually got one through at $195.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter