ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous of these $175 VGC contracts...I got ROFR'ed at $195 a few months ago, but eventually got one through at $195.
Agent said she was shocked, just got lucky. I have an email for 4 years ago when I was looking into it and Grand Cal was under $140 and no restrictions!

Glad we both got it under $200!

MarkCoviello---$153-6,642-40-Aug-0/19, 33/20, 40/21- sent 1/13

Could you go to the very first post in this thread and click that link? That'll format the string correctly for you and you can just copy and paste it. Then pangyal can put it on the list. It's an exercise in futility trying to do it manually! Let us know if you can't get it to work or have any questions and we'll help in any way we can.

Thanks!

Did anyone watch the dvc show just released about making a resale offer? In it they said there's no point in offering $160 on a VGF contract because it won't pass and you'll just start all over again. I wanted to jump into the studio and say, but wait, it has been passing at that price lately! They should take a look at this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter