ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resales DVC.
We can't close until Nov... sigh, but I was just about to give up and call to see if I could get on a waitlist direct when another DIS member notified me about this one! I had made a post inquiring if I was looking for unicorn contract a little while ago, and they remembered what I was looking for and notified me!! These boards are amazing!

This is what I have to do to keep myself from buying more points haha. I’m so excited you got your unicorn though :-)

Not unless your broker delays telling you I don’t think. Wed & Fri seems to be the pattern I’ve seen.
Ok.. that’s good to know. You’ve seen the pattern based on when people post that they pass I guess?

Ok.. that’s good to know. You’ve seen the pattern based on when people post that they pass I guess?
From what I can tell yes. On this site & another it seems that way. Our last contract we found out on a Wed.

We passed!!! This is our first resale contract and I think we got a great deal.

DPiedade---$92-24840-270-AKV-Feb-0/17, 301/18, 270/19-sent 3/1, passed 3/14

We are paying 2018 maintenance fee at closing and we are paying closing costs. I think us paying the maintenance fee at closing is what prevented them from taking it.
Congrats, $92 is a steal!

Well, my third contract is in ROFR.... Exciting to get some within walking distance of MK!

Vigile---$132-$40,595-300-BLT-June-262/17, 300/18, 300/19 - sent 3/2
I'm still waiting for ROFR but wanted to point out this post wasn't on the first page yet. :)

Less than 15-20% are bought back even when DVD is aggressive with it. Sometimes they go on a shopping spree but most of the time it's contained within a certain property or price point.
I’ve also heard it can be generally between 5-10% on average. Both better odds passing than being bought, but always a nail biter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!