ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world wouldn’t they talk to each other? This seems like a bad way to do business regarding buybacks and wait lists, IMO.
i was thinking the same thing it just doesn't make sense but then that would explain why some hotels have long WL or closed ones like VGF.

Funny bus driver story......

We were at MK and decided we wanted to go to Satu’li Canteen in Pandora for dinner. Easiest way was to take the bus. We got in the correct bus, but he just drove past AK..... I thought strange, but wondered if maybe there was a different way for the buses to enter. He proceeded to travel on, and stopped at AK lodge. Folks started getting off the bus, unfolding their strollers and walking away. We stayed out, bc we knew we were at the wrong place. I walked to the front and ask the bus driver is we were stopping at the park..... he then realized and said “I’m at the wrong place”...... he then had to get off the bus and track down folks who just got off to let them know to load on again, and we would be heading back to AK......
Was a fun experience

Happy Monday all! My broker said it could be today or tomorrow. It's Family Day up here in Canada so a holiday for us, but it's President's Day down in the States, so not sure if that's a holiday that everyone takes off of work. If so, I'm guessing it's more likely we'll hear tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Spied a passing on Facebook. New owners were just notified which means they are working today. I have few details, other than the offer was made on 1/18/19.

In his defense, he could have been a regular AKL driver that was filling in for someone else and/or got changed at the last minute. I've done the "autopilot" thing many times, myself.
I’m sure that is what happened..... just a fun experience.

My DW think I am crazy because I want to try and drive everywhere inside the resort without the GPS..... sometimes it works.... and sometimes it doesn’t..... I have studied resort maps like a student preparing for an exam

Spied a passing on Facebook. New owners were just notified which means they are working today. I have few details, other than the offer was made on 1/18/19.

Thanks, good to know. I just want to know, so I can make another offer if need be. Can’t believe how long this is taking.

Yep they’re definitely working today. I haven’t heard on the one I am buying but the broker just told me the one I am selling at BLT got bought back by Disney.

Yep they’re definitely working today. I haven’t heard on the one I am buying but the broker just told me the one I am selling at BLT got bought back by Disney.

I'm waiting on my BLT contract day 33... seems like it will be bought back also.

What were the details of the contract they bought back? I’m a BLT owner, so I’m always curious about it. ;)

I'm waiting on my BLT contract day 33... seems like it will be bought back also.

Hopefully they got their fill with this one and let you pass. Good luck!

What were the details of the contract they bought back? I’m a BLT owner, so I’m always curious about it. ;)

It was a March use year 140 points for $132 pp. No points until 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter