ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are also going through Fidelity. It's been ok so far, but we were spoiled by our previous broker who was in constant communication with us every step of the way and Fidelity has been a little frustrating in that respect. We signed our contract on 8/30 and heard nothing until I emailed on 8/2 and were told we would receive a copy of the executed contract and it would be sent to ROFR on 8/5. Again, heard nothing, and I emailed on 8/7 and was told it would be sent to ROFR by 8/8. I received notification later in the afternoon on 8/7 that it had been sent to ROFR. We also requested to use Jeffrey Sweet instead of First American Title.

Anyone else getting a ‘timed out’ message when trying to login to the members section of the DVC site?

Our first attempt at purchasing. Waiting on pins and needles...

Cali2nooga---$100-$24156-234-AKV-Oct-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 234/20-international seller- sent 7/31

Seller has also requested a delayed closing in late-September
Good luck. Mine was similiar and passed last year and I swore it was because it was international seller.

Just waiting to hear back to see whether my conditions (bank 2018 pts into 2019) on a 100pt PVB contract have been accepted so I can write up my little sentence happily. I was going to go with a larger BLT contract (150pts), but those are being bought up left, right, and centre it seems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!