ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. Hope your info re the current OKW/AKV targeting is correct. 🤞

Yeah, I'm hoping the 3 digit price keeps it safe. SSR is low enough in price and desirable enough for ppl to buy direct that it will still be risky for rofr as well, but I was told it was slightly lower prices recently.

Yeah, I'm hoping the 3 digit price keeps it safe. SSR is low enough in price and desirable enough for ppl to buy direct that it will still be risky for rofr as well, but I was told it was slightly lower prices recently.
I passed at 100.00 a point for 100 point SSR last month. Mine was not loaded though like yours.

Way too low at current selling prices unfortunately, VGC has been fetching close to $200.
Not too low for sellers willing to sell at 165$ -- several recent contracts went this low.
I just turned out a counteroffer for 172$ -- so sellers are willing to see this low ---

That's different from what DISNEY is exercising ROFR. One just passed for 188$ reported on another board; so close to 200$ is an old report by either measure.

Not too low for sellers willing to sell at 165$ -- several recent contracts went this low.
I just turned out a counteroffer for 172$ -- so sellers are willing to see this low ---

That's different from what DISNEY is exercising ROFR. One just passed for 188$ reported on another board; so close to 200$ is an old report by either measure.

We sold one of our contracts in this region and have seen others go in this range recently.

Well through 11/14 and the next person on this board is 11/18 for sent date. Getting closer to our decision on our 11/20 sent date. Thinking it will pass but you just never know.

montreid---$155-$25800-160-VGC-Jun-0/18, 0/19, 125/20, 160/21- sent 10/24

This was initially $145 that was accepted, but another buyer came in at full asking $155 24hours and stole the offer. Not the best move by the seller and agent for this, but it is what it is.

Hopefully will pass ROFR regardless.

I’ve been looking at the summary on Page 1 and have just seen this one still sitting in Waiting.

Has it really taken over a month for Disney to decide on ROFR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter