ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated!

I will probably have to skip updating next weekend, but will get caught up in the following week after that- promise 8-)

This is my bread and butter resource page! Without this, I probably still would reject buying DVC- so my family thanks you! I gave up cable 17 years ago ...frugality and buying DVC never meshed- but this information at least gives me points to convince myself to buy 😁😁😁

Agree with all, thanks for the work you both do!

I’m hoping this week I’ll get good news on my contract. I know it should pass, as no PVB’s have been ROFR’d, but I’ll feel better once I know for sure.

I talked to Pete Werner and he convinced me to sell. I've never used VGC (I live 15 mins north of Disneyland) at the 11-month window. I'm looking to replace the points w/ BLT but it's real hard finding an OCT use year.
I think he mentioned you on one of the shows! Makes sense and if you ever want to stay there since you’re so close you’d be able to do a last min trip when you happen to find a room. I had a problem matching my April use year at BLT but with such good prices getting through I gave in and now have an offer in on a different use year....

As everyone seems to be digging into data, I want to plug my site that I created when I was buying.
It's my attempt at a visualization of all this info, FWIW. - https://www.dvcstats.com

I recently added a "normalized" point concept and lifetime points.

Also, thanks pangyal and scubacat 🎆
I started building something similar, but got lazy after importing all the data a couple years ago. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter