ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woo hoo!!!! VGC direct waitlist must be about cleared out or something.

MinnieInVA---$195-$25068-125-VGC-Jun-0/18, 98/19, 125/20, 125/21- sent 10/1, passed 10/19

You passed on a Saturday? Or just found out Saturday? I was assuming no news over the weekend. I’m hoping to hear next week! I’m coming up on the three week mark which seems about average for the ROFR wait time.

I'm hitting the three week mark, too, and keep checking my email like a crazy person. Can't wait for this process to be over. After being ROFR'd twice, I've been doing this since July.

I'm hitting the three week mark, too, and keep checking my email like a crazy person. Can't wait for this process to be over. After being ROFR'd twice, I've been doing this since July.

Wow. I’m sorry!

I’m hopeful -no AKV were taken in September I believe, and they took so many in August I’m thinking the inventory is good. But I don’t want to keep repeating this two month process!

You passed on a Saturday? Or just found out Saturday? I was assuming no news over the weekend. I’m hoping to hear next week! I’m coming up on the three week mark which seems about average for the ROFR wait time.
I found out on a Saturday, and it does sound like the broker got the notification the same day.

Wakey---$103-$11345-105-SSR-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 105/20, 105/21- sent 8/28, passed 9/11

4th contract. I wanted the points for December, to book for next July. I was happy with the price for a smallish contract for my quite hard to get (it appears, at least when I look) use year. Took from 26 August from making an offer to contract being loaded onto my membership yesterday (now showing but points still showing as nil, should be on in next few days). The owner was a bit slow returning contract, otherwise, I would have shaved 2 weeks off this -it'll be nearly 8 weeks and I could have done it in under 6. I reckon I could possibly have got it for $100 ish so slightly overpaid to avoid messing about and potentially losing it, given the timescales I was working to.

Last edited:
Wakey---$103-$11345-105-SSR-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 105/20, 105/21- sent 8/28, passed 9/11

4th contract. I wanted the points for December, to book for next July. I was happy with the price for a smallish contract for my quite hard to get (it appears, at least when I look) use year. Took from 26 August from making an offer to contract being loaded onto my membership yesterday (now showing but points still showing as nil, should be on in next few days). The owner was a bit slow returning contract, otherwise, I would have shaved 2 weeks off this -it'll be nearly 8 weeks and I could have done it in under 6. I reckon I could possibly have got it for $100 ish so slightly overpaid to avoid messing about and potentially losing it, given the timescales I was working to.
Congrats enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!