ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

suse66---$104-$17340-150-BRV@WL-Jun-0/18, 74/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 11/21

Sent a contract for ROFR on 10/28. Addendum was needed on and sent on 11/5 for the incorrect use year. Still have not heard back. Is this normal?

No updates here from the ROFR shop since 11/26. Hopefully good news for a few of us in the next day or two.

Very few, if any, seem to come back in less than two weeks. With Thanksgiving in between, who knows what delays that might add.

I suppose it depends how Disney's system sets its auto diary notification to reply, i.e. after two weeks using realtime or after two weeks using working days. 😀

Phijammamama---$141-$18125-125-BLT-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 0/20, 125/21- sent 11/14, passed 12/3

Excited but also a little sad as now I have no reason to peruse the resale sites! Almost wanted it to be taken so I could keep "shopping". JK, sort of.
There is always a reason to peruse resale sites! I still get daily emails even though my last resale purchase was over a year ago and I think my addonitis is in remission after buying RIV earlier this year.

(not gonna lie, mostly I look at the prices now and I'm thankful I'm not trying to buy in now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!