ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from my broker (DVC Sales) this morning that we've cleared the first step of the ROFR process and it now goes to committee.

I've never seen an update like this...and since this is SSR, submitted 5 days later than mine for much less $$.. I'm very excited to see it. :)

I've never seen an update like this...and since this is SSR, submitted 5 days later than mine for much less $$.. I'm very excited to see it. :)

I had heard of the two step process, but was very surprised to get the email. Here's what my broker sent:

The purpose of this email is to keep you updated through the buying process. ROFR is a two-step process. We are emailing today to let you know that you've made it through step one and your contract is now headed to committee, where they determine which contracts they want to purchase.

We will let you know as soon as we hear from them.

… I am very pleased with the amount of communication from the broker; I wasn't expecting to hear anything until after the ROFR process was over and it was either green lighted or taken.

Good luck to you.

I had heard of the two step process, but was very surprised to get the email. Here's what my broker sent:

The purpose of this email is to keep you updated through the buying process. ROFR is a two-step process. We are emailing today to let you know that you've made it through step one and your contract is now headed to committee, where they determine which contracts they want to purchase.

We will let you know as soon as we hear from them.

… I am very pleased with the amount of communication from the broker; I wasn't expecting to hear anything until after the ROFR process was over and it was either green lighted or taken.

Good luck to you.
Got the same update from them today. This was exciting to hear such communications from them. More exciting is it past the first phase...guess there's a floor set for the computers before the committee manual review.

We have been on a current buying spree . . . VGC which has already passed and an Aulani that just went to ROFR!

princessmocha---$187-$29920-160-VGC-Jun-0/18, 8/19, 10/20, 160/21-No MF until 2021- sent 11/13, passed 11/27

princessmocha---$103-$17630-160-AUL-Jun-0/18, 0/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 12/6

Just waiting on my 11/20 contract to pass ROFR. Thinking it has to be tomorrow. Have some time to lock in a 2BR for Jan '21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!