ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have too much time with this pandemic, it has to stop...addonitis is a real thing. My hobby is reading this thread, looking at resale site ... and making offers !
Great hobby if not a sustainable one!

Actually what am I saying you could sell your BLT one for a tidy profit and keep this going!!

Last edited:

Yesterday was day 27 and we heard from the title company that Disney wanted us to sign the paper work again via DocuSign because they weren't accepting our PDF signatures. So we did that and are now wondering whether this might be a positive sign. If Disney wanted to take it, wouldn't they not bother with this step and just take it? Probably just wishful thinking on our part...

We honestly had almost forgotten about this and never had been counting the days. We were totally fine waiting when it was out of mind, it would just have been a pleasant or less-than-pleasant surprise when ROFR was done. But this reminder now has me counting and I don't like it, it's worse! 😭

Hasn’t been a BCV contract taken since Feb so it’s not completely out of the question it gets through. I doubt there’s many people lining up to buy BCV direct at $235 a point for a 22 contract.

Oh i think there actually is. And a loadeed contract like this at that price they will gobble up.

I just realized i'm not on the "waiting" screen anymore....I must have fallen off from the Summer to fall ROFR switch.

I can't believe it's day 70 of waiting.... :sad:

Can you please add me:

Jbreen2010---$98-$25899-240-SSR-Feb-0/19, 0/20, 480/21, 240/22- sent 8/11
@jbreen2010 I started checking this thread specifically to see if you've posted an update. I'm hoping you either hear something before Monday or just go ahead and close. I'm suspicious when things aren't right so I wonder about that resending of the paperwork in September. Did that restart the clock on ROFR? Does the broker and DVC consider it 40 days instead of 70, you think? ...which is still a long time, but 70! Something doesn't pass the smell test there.

Oh i think there actually is. And a loadeed contract like this at that price they will gobble up.
That contract through Disney would cost over $35,000!!! Considering this is pretty much a studio only contract the breakeven is roughly 15 years away. It’s hard for me to fathom that someone
Two things:
1) loaded contracts aren’t quite as valuable in a COVID world.
2) that contract would cost over $35k if bought direct. Best case scenario that’s about a 15 year breakeven. No thanks.

That contract through Disney would cost over $35,000!!! Considering this is pretty much a studio only contract the breakeven is roughly 15 years away. It’s hard for me to fathom that someone

Two things:
1) loaded contracts aren’t quite as valuable in a COVID world.
2) that contract would cost over $35k if bought direct. Best case scenario that’s about a 15 year breakeven. No thanks.
Disney can break it down and sell it in smaller increments and even change UY. It doesn't stay a 150 pt contract to disney.

Sure. That’s why you’re on a Disney fan board nerding out on projected breakeven on a timeshare.

Most Disney timeshare owners don’t give two ****s about $/pt/yr RTU.

Between 10/1 and 10/15 Disney recorded 8 contracts totaling 720 points. Likely sold while the parks were closed. Plenty of people buy direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter