ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stargazer65---$92-$10514-100-BRV@WL-Jun-0/19, 100/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 9/25, passed 10/29

Thats two contracts in a row, two months in a row at exactly 34 days for both. Disney said that they were sorry it took so long, if they had seen my blue card earlier, they just would have fist bumped the resale broker and passed it immediately. :rolleyes:

See you at Wilderness Lodge next year. :)

Stargazer65---$92-$10514-100-BRV@WL-Jun-0/19, 100/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 9/25, passed 10/29

Thats two contracts in a row, two months in a row at exactly 34 days for both. Disney said that they were sorry it took so long, if they had seen my blue card earlier, they just would have fist bumped the resale broker and passed it immediately. :rolleyes:

See you at Wilderness Lodge next year. :)
Wow - ROFR is on FIRE today! How interesting about the Blue card comment from them. Congrats!

Flynn's Gal---$140-$78350-550-BCV-Apr-0/19, 550/20, 1100/21, 550/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/20, passed 10/29

Holy Points, Batman! POW! This is really happening.

I'm glad to see some other BCV buyers here. After reading comments on FB and DIS threads of how some others feel about the 2042 expiration of Beach Club and other 2042 resorts, I'd like to leave my "whys" for anyone who may be on the fence and could use another perspective of reasons it was a good fit for me. I 100% get that it doesn't make great financial sense to spend this much money and not get it for as long as you possibly can and that selling it could be a complication as the years go by and took that into consideration. However, for me:
*I'll be 54 in January. At 75 years old, when the contract expires, I think I'll have been able to use the points in all the ways I intend to.
*I have no intention of selling it. My only child is physically handicapped and developmentally delayed. I won't be willing it to her trust. She has no comprehension of this at all. We're just going to enjoy SAB while it's available. :)
*After buying 150 direct, I got add-on-itis BAD and want to stay for longer, get larger rooms, and have a place to share with family members. My little 150 doesn't go very far with all of that in mind. An extra 550 on the other hand. :earseek:
*I'm retired and it has been my "when I retire" dream to travel. Whether I use the points to rent and pay cash, or use them for RCI, on other trips, now I have a chunk of points to enjoy WDW and other locations.
*I have 11 month booking at Beach Club! :banana:

Flynn's Gal---$140-$78350-550-BCV-Apr-0/19, 550/20, 1100/21, 550/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/20, passed 10/29

It's always fun to read people's priorities and rationale. It sounds like this is is a very meaningful purchase for you, and I hope that you have an AMAZING time with it! (And I'm only a little jealous of the '21 points...)

I'm glad to see some other BCV buyers here. After reading comments on FB and DIS threads of how some others feel about the 2042 expiration of Beach Club and other 2042 resorts, I'd like to leave my "whys" for anyone who may be on the fence and could use another perspective of reasons it was a good fit for me. I 100% get that it doesn't make great financial sense to spend this much money and not get it for as long as you possibly can and that selling it could be a complication as the years go by and took that into consideration. However, for me:
*I'll be 54 in January. At 75 years old, when the contract expires, I think I'll have been able to use the points in all the ways I intend to.
*I have no intention of selling it. My only child is physically handicapped and developmentally delayed. I won't be willing it to her trust. She has no comprehension of this at all. We're just going to enjoy SAB while it's available. :)
*After buying 150 direct, I got add-on-itis BAD and want to stay for longer, get larger rooms, and have a place to share with family members. My little 150 doesn't go very far with all of that in mind. An extra 550 on the other hand. :earseek:
*I'm retired and it has been my "when I retire" dream to travel. Whether I use the points to rent and pay cash, or use them for RCI, on other trips, now I have a chunk of points to enjoy WDW and other locations.
*I have 11 month booking at Beach Club! :banana:
Congratulations!!! You will have an amazing time with all of those points!!!!

Congrats fellow owner! Just don't compete with me for a Beaches and Cream reservation. I think that's harder to get than a room.
You have a deal.
I plan to let these ride and use 3 years worth at a time - 90 Points would be 6 days in a studio, in today's point chart.
I'm going to be looking for the twin-sister to this contract, but probably not until early 2021, as there are usually more listings in January.
Then, if successful, I will shop for a similar number of points at AKL.
I've already gotten extreme value from my SSR points, and I can usually get what we want at 7 Mo. in a 1BR,
but I'd like some 11 month priority at BCV and AKL for Studios. I'm in this for the long-haul, as 2021 will be Year#1 of my retirement,
and I hope it lasts a long time! I have to also hope that Disney & the rest of the USA will rebound from this current crisis.

Lorana---$195-$5812-27-VGC-Oct-0/19, 13/20, 27/21, 27/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Lorana---$195-$7373-35-VGC-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 35/21, 35/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still need to close and everything, but my VGC contracts have passed!! They didn't magically turn into Sep contracts during ROFR to make it the most perfect, but that's okay. ;-)

I HAVE MY PETER DOMINICK TRIFECTA!! (BRV/CCV, AKV and now VGC)
Really, these resorts are my favorite theming, and I am so ecstatic to own at them all. And so happy to never pay retail prices at GCH again. ;-) Hopefully I won't get hit with addonitis there, lol, though I recently saw the Grand Villa photos, and I realize I'd need more points for that. ;-)

I was so eager to get this offer out that I completely missed asking this to have Mason as the title company, so it's on First American, and I was told to expect closing in 3-4 weeks. Ugh. But I'm honestly in no rush.

Interestingly, my HHI contract sent on 9/21 I'm still waiting to hear on.

:tink: I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tink::figment::stitch:

And I get to add this image to my signature:
k243RhG.jpg

Lorana---$195-$5812-27-VGC-Oct-0/19, 13/20, 27/21, 27/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Lorana---$195-$7373-35-VGC-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 35/21, 35/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still need to close and everything, but my VGC contracts have passed!! They didn't magically turn into Sep contracts during ROFR to make it the most perfect, but that's okay. ;-)

I HAVE MY PETER DOMINICK TRIFECTA!! (BRV/CCV, AKV and now VGC)
Really, these resorts are my favorite theming, and I am so ecstatic to own at them all. And so happy to never pay retail prices at GCH again. ;-) Hopefully I won't get hit with addonitis there, lol, though I recently saw the Grand Villa photos, and I realize I'd need more points for that. ;-)

I was so eager to get this offer out that I completely missed asking this to have Mason as the title company, so it's on First American, and I was told to expect closing in 3-4 weeks. Ugh. But I'm honestly in no rush.

Interestingly, my HHI contract sent on 9/21 I'm still waiting to hear on.

:tink: I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tink::figment::stitch:

And I get to add this image to my signature:
k243RhG.jpg
Congrats Lorana!
You received a double bonus :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter