ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so odd how the contracts are being looked at. It’s like there is no rhyme or reason. It’s like they took all the contracts and laid them on a table and mixed them all up like a game of gold fish. Lol they are just picking them up at random and deciding if they have a match and if not, then go fish! Lol It would make more sense if they were all the same resort, but all that have come through are different 🤷‍♀️ So strange! lol
I know, I have a contract that went to ROFR on 8/10 and now I’m checking emails every 5 mins when I was resigned to 3-4 weeks of waiting, please pick me next DVC fickle finger of fate
🙏

ddubaynavarro---$92-$18179-190-OKW-Apr-0/19, 190/20, 0/21, 190/22-seller pays 2021 dues- sent 9/28

Wondering if it will pass, at first I was really concerned... but I see a ton listed for 99 and less pp on dvcstore. I am not getting my hopes up
Edited to update points we are receiving, I was wrong.
ddubaynavarro---$92-$18179-190-OKW-Apr-0/19, 190/20, 0/21, 190/22-seller pays 2021 dues- sent 9/28- taken 10/30.
:(

Sorry, I’m from UK I meant 10/8!! 🤣😂
but I’ve trying to get BWV since 7/25 and got one taken end of August so it seems like forever trying to get one through.
Ah, okay! I have one for BWV in ROFR as well. Maybe they just aren’t looking at that resort yet! Hopefully soon!!! Sending positive vibes your way for a pass!!! 😊

dsanner106---$100-$20600-200-BRV@WL-Jun-79/19, 200/20, 200/21, 200/22- passed 10/30

I am shocked and excited to say submitted 10/19, passed 10/30.. 11 days.
Congrats!!! That's awesome.

My Guide had mentioned to me when I was purchasing back in September and asking for spread-out payments that DVC's fiscal year ends 10/30, so I wonder if there is such a rush in order to clear the books for the end of fiscal year?

Lorana---$80-$4525-50-HH-Sep-0/19, 50/20, 50/21, 50/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/21, passed 10/30

Woohoo! This was a bit of an impulse buy, mind you, but I have this desire for Memorial Day Weekends in HHI going forward. Yes, I recognize Sep UY is terrible for that idea, but this was before I was willing to take a second UY, and well, I did mention this was impulse and not well thought out in advance, lol.

Whoopsie! I was in such a rush that when I received the second email stating I passed ROFR, I just *assumed* it was for my HHI contract. It was not. It was just a second notification that my VGC passed yesterday! Still actually waiting on the HHI to pass or be taken!

Last edited:
Does Disney ever move the borrowed points back into 2021 if I ask/plead/sob in a polite and endearing way?

Normally, no. It’s too bad the seller didn’t ask for it to be done because they are doing it right now. It could end at any time,

Once you close and are owner, you can call and if it is still a temporary policy, it should be allowed,

Actually, I am surprised they didn’t go back already because the system sweeps every Thursday. I’d double check that it didn’t already happen.

Normally, no. It’s too bad the seller didn’t ask for it to be done because they are doing it right now. It could end at any time,

Once you close and are owner, you can call and if it is still a temporary policy, it should be allowed,

Actually, I am surprised they didn’t go back already because the system sweeps every Thursday. I’d double check that it didn’t already happen.
Thanks, Sandisw! Good to know and I will check after closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!