ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorana---$195-$5812-27-VGC-Oct-0/19, 13/20, 27/21, 27/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Lorana---$195-$7373-35-VGC-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 35/21, 35/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Realized that closing came out less than originally quoted to me, saving me $123:

Lorana---$195-$5750-27-VGC-Oct-0/19, 13/20, 27/21, 27/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Lorana---$195-$7316-35-VGC-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 35/21, 35/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29

Realized that closing came out less than originally quoted to me, saving me $123:

Lorana---$195-$5750-27-VGC-Oct-0/19, 13/20, 27/21, 27/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Lorana---$195-$7316-35-VGC-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 35/21, 35/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Congrats on your hard to come by small contracts- I try to buy small too. Looks like Disney took their dandy 'ole time w. yours. Enjoy!

Just an update as I haven’t been on the site much.
I haven’t had the closing documents yet due to health issue of the people I’m buying from.
Also, my DH and I are currently suffering with Covid, so we are not really pushing much for the documents. We just want to know we will be fit and healthy soon.
Thanksgiving wishes to my US friends, I wish you good health.
Sending well wishes your way!

Good Morning Everyone....just wanted to see how long it was taking once you were notified you passed to when you got your closing documents...for me, I was notified on October 30th of the pass but did not receive my closing documents until November 20th. That just seems like a really long time to me...am I off base? Not really complaining, just asking....

Thank you neighbor, we are really excited and can't wait until we are able to get down there again. To get in the Christmas spirit of things, we are watching YouTube videos of Copper Creek and the Lodge at Christmas. :)
Just bought our first DVC contract for CC this year too...cannot wait to start actually using our points and spending more time at home...Congratulations !!!!!

Good Morning Everyone....just wanted to see how long it was taking once you were notified you passed to when you got your closing documents...for me, I was notified on October 30th of the pass but did not receive my closing documents until November 20th. That just seems like a really long time to me...am I off base? Not really complaining, just asking....

It seems that most title companies are averaging about 2 weeks right now. Some sooner and some later. It took 11 days in June for me.

It took 15 days for me. It may depend on the title company. You can look through this thread to compare.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/closing-time.3392820/page-380

Ginamarie---$106-$32719-300-AKV-Feb-0/19, 187/20, 300/21, 300/22-Seller Pays MF 2020- sent 11/20, passed 11/27

We got it!! I literally did a lap around the house screaming with joy. I think AKL was always where we were meant to own, and I'm so happy we finally made this a reality. I didn't think we would hear anything from Disney today because of the holiday, so this was an extra great surprise!

We just got the ROFR "passed" email and it said 2-3 weeks to get closing documents, so that seems at the long end of their window.

Ginamarie---$106-$32719-300-AKV-Feb-0/19, 187/20, 300/21, 300/22-Seller Pays MF 2020- sent 11/20, passed 11/27

We got it!! I literally did a lap around the house screaming with joy. I think AKL was always where we were meant to own, and I'm so happy we finally made this a reality. I didn't think we would hear anything from Disney today because of the holiday, so this was an extra great surprise!
Congrats to you!! I've been following all your offers when waiting for my results. Enjoy the Lodge I want to bring the family there one day as well. It looks like a beautiful place to stay:cool1:

Congrats to you!! I've been following all your offers when waiting for my results. Enjoy the Lodge I want to bring the family there one day as well. It looks like a beautiful place to stay:cool1:
I love it there. We stayed on a cash reservation while my sister was doing the college program and loved everything about it. I'm actually booked for Kidani in a few weeks (staying on my sister's points), and now that visit is going to seem even more special.

I hope everything works out on your offers!

Congratulations !!!!

We passed on 11/16 and got our closing documents on 11/24. Unfortunately, the title company failed to contact Monera to get the financing documents as part of the closing packet. So we’re back to waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!