Rogue One catch all thread

I thought the zahn books made too many references to the movies...but they weren't bad. Remember they came out in the early 90's when life generally sucked...so it was nice to have old friend back after 10 years that seemed like 50...

Clone wars were far better than the prequels and rebels is really fun to watch. The season 2 finale of rebels tied both together and was one of the best cartoons ever made.

That's a good point on their release. The Star Wars intake was pretty meager at that time. Eventually, I hope to watch Rebels with my son, but it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe one day I'll check out the Clone Wars.

I'd be OK with a prequels reboot. Ewan McGregor is still young enough if they hurry. He was about the only thing worth salvaging. I wouldn't care, but I feel like we need an Anakin to Vader transition that makes sense. I've heard the Clone Wars series does a better job of that, but it still has to work within the movies' framework.

I'd be OK with a prequels reboot. Ewan McGregor is still young enough if they hurry. He was about the only thing worth salvaging. I wouldn't care, but I feel like we need an Anakin to Vader transition that makes sense. I've heard the Clone Wars series does a better job of that, but it still has to work within the movies' framework.

They were just so bad that I don't think it's ever an option.

Truly awful folly for technology and merchandising...

It's supposed to be the biggest "intrigue" in the history of that reality...and the story was written in crayon.

Disney won't touch it...and I don't think anyone else would either.

Any thoughts on the best "version" of Rogue One to buy (target, walmart, BB, amazon)?
I at least want a version with digital option. 3D is ok (i have a 3D BD player) but not a necessity.
Personally I would do target. Just like lol said you get the most bang for your buck when it comes to content

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter