ROL Dessert Party location

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I was checking out the ROL Dessert Party, and I get from Disney Website where the check in point is across from EE, but looking at the maps including Robo's maps, I don't see anywhere nearby that could be the location of the party. If you've done the dessert party, could you enlighten me?

I was checking out the ROL Dessert Party, and I get from Disney Website where the check in point is across from EE, but looking at the maps including Robo's maps, I don't see anywhere nearby that could be the location of the party. If you've done the dessert party, could you enlighten me?

This blog post courtesy of Blog Mickey has a handy labeled map (second image down): http://blogmickey.com/2018/08/review-rivers-of-light-dessert-party-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

December dates just opened up for ROL DP and now I'm kind of on the fence. Since Disney has cut actors from the show I feel Disney is now giving people even less of an experience. So now I kind of either going to stay the course with ROL or catch the FEA DP and the last viewing of Holiday Illuminations. :scratchin I know I can do FP with either one but I'm also thinking I would may get a bit more value out of FEA DP with the FEA FP. I'm wondering if Disney may decide to add a FP to ROL DP but I realize that's probably a pipe dream. :(

Last edited:

I believe you get more value from just about any other dessert party.

:) Well, after I told DH about the EMM at TSL he would prefer to do that anyway so that looks to be what we're going to do instead. I guess I can always just do a FP for ROL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter