ROL dining package time question

nuts4wdw

Have a disney day!!!
So, we have a ROL dining package booked for Tusker House at noon on October 22nd. They just recently added hours at Animal Kingdom, which means there is now two shows that night, 7:45 and 9:00. We would like to do ROL as our last thing as before we leave the park. I called and inquired about switching it to the 9 o'clock show. The CM said we would have to cancel our current reservation and rebook for a "2nd show" package. I have not ever seen a 2nd show package. There aren't currently any open and I find that rare since they just released that they are now having a 2nd show (there are still 1st show reservations available). So, does that mean that they will be releasing them? Can I ask when I get to Tusker House for a 2nd show ticket? Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks!!!

There is no second show package that I have ever seen. Dining packages are first show only.

CMs are often full of mis-information. TH will not have "second show" tickets.

We just ate at Tiffins and reserved the first show package. When we checked in we asked if we could have the second show. We were given tickets to the 2nd show no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter