Romantic DL ... with kids

Lauren in NC

Mouseketeer
This is possibly the strangest question I've ever asked, but... We've planned a special trip for our 10th anniversary for a few days the week before Thanksgiving, but our 5 year old and 2 year old will be with us. We'd considered doing the chef's table at Napa Rose, but after adding in babysitting costs, it's just too expensive! I'm planning on Carthay Circle (with kids) instead, but I was wondering if anyone had any silly (or not) ideas for little romantic things we can do. I'm already planning on to get as many "kissing" photos from Photopass as possible!

You've come to the right place with your questions! (As our youngest used to say, "Oh! We WOVE Womance!") Are dining packages within the budget? We love doing packages for shows -- holding hands while watching F! = happy times! Ghirardelli sundaes with the ones you love can be pretty fun and romantic, too. Even dinner in the NR lounge can be romantic -- something fun to eat for the kids and something bubbly to drink with the meal for you and DH. Will you be in DL on a Saturday evening? Stop by PFF for the Royal Swing Ball -- your kids might enjoy sitting on a bench watching Mommy and Daddy take a quick swing around Walt's dance floor to a live band. Very romantic! (Even just watching the other dancers is lots of fun and romantic.) You might even get to request a special song from the band leader. :)

I second the dinner in Napa Rose lounge idea. I did it with the wife and our then 2 and 4 year old. Very doable with kids and food is very good. Champagne helps. I also think just walking around the parks at night is romantic. Whatever you decide, have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter