Romantic options at DLP

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
Hi there folks. Here's a chance to put your thinking caps on and come up with a few ideas for the next edition of the Brit's Guide. We are compiling a list of the 'Most Romantic' things to do in DLP. We are thinking of things like the Tinker Bell suites at the Hotel Disneyland, Honeymoon Suites at Newport Bay, dining at the California Grill and Blue Lagoon, a night-time tour of Paris, etc. Let us know what you consider to be the most romantic things you've tried, and we will credit every one we use in the next edition.

Off you go now............!!

Nice idea Simon. Since we have always went with the kids not something we have first hand experience of :rolleyes:

Reid

Bonnie said:
A lovely walk around Lake Disney on a warm evening. :love:

Another vote for this one, mainly 'cos it's free! :love:

:flower:

Jodie

Having either been as a family or on my own I can only comment on my ideas
1, dinner in the Blue Lagoon Restaurant is already half dark and therefore romantic.
2,a hot chocolate outside the Hotel New York whilst awatching the ice skating at night was romantic (we watched our children)

beeing alone in a boat at the POTC on christmas eve

POC1203.jpg

Renate :wizard:

Hi Renate,

how is Christmas Eve in the park? Is it empty in the last hours because most of the people having dinner or are in the hotel rooms? Or was it only a fortunated conincidence to be alone in the boot? :smooth:

Hi Marcus,

the park is empty in the afternoon as I guess the french people are going home or even doing the last shopping for christmas.

BTW we are going this year again and have two places left at the ranch :banana: So, if you like to join us? Will be only 186€ ./. 10% SHD means 168€ each. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

CU next month :Pinkbounc

Renate :wizard:

Dinner in the Blue Lagoon for sure - a walk around Adventure Land and Adventure Isle at dusk is nice if it's not too busy.

However THE most romantic thing we did was buying a stone when were were there on honeymoon which is a premenant part of Disney and has our names and our wedding date - we get to see it every time we go to DLRP and it's wonderful. Here's THAT photo, again!

photo16.jpg

I'd avoid the Honeymoon Suite at the Sequioa Lodge - we got upgraded for free but it would have cost £1000 more for the 5 nights and it was so big it had the opposite effect and was far less romantic than a standard room.

Hi Elaine,

I´ve heard some times ago that there is no more place for them and you can only get them at the Studios...but who knows, ask them at christmas.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Sadly, the commemorative bricks are no longer an option as all available space has been sold.

Good ideas, though, folks - keep them coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter