Room 8562 a gem or rock?

Target

Mouseketeer
Wooo Hooo! Finally got our room assignment for our Dec 14, 2002 Eastern cruise! Now, can anyone give me feedback on room 8562? It is a category 4 and I know there are no "bad" category 4s, but I am a planner at heart. It looks like there is no major "sound issue" on deck 9 above us, but I thought I would ask....:teeth:

We were in 8558(just 2 doors away) in April and it was a great location...very quiet.

Hi,
We will be in 8064, almost directly opposite where you are, on the November 9th Western. I can let you know how we made if you would like.

Rob

Thanks robjoh. I noticed the smoke stack is sort of above us. Let me know if there is any noise. I am sure things will be fine, but now that I have to wait until November 14 to get our airfare info, I have nothing else to obsess about! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter