Room Catagories for Port Orleans Riverside

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Can anybody tell me if I book a standard room at Riverside rather than gardenview/riverview (more expensive room) will I have a room that is more worn than the higher priced rooms in the same resort?

We wondered as our last visit in Oct 2016 we had two standard rooms, the mattresses were very worn, lopsided, in the rooms, in fact the resort engineer came to our room and made a request for the mattresses to be changed, also both rooms were very perfumed as if to cover up odours.

We were very happy that the resort changed the mattresses for us but I can't help wonder if we were in a gardenview or higher priced catagory this would not happen. We have stayed over 12 times at Riverside in standard/or gardenview through the years and never had the problems we had on our last visit with the room.

Deb.

Thank you, I have been on that site before but didn't know I could click on the icon to see room types. That is very helpful to me.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!