Room decor

jamdonnut

Earning My Ears
Is the room decor on Royal worth it? We have cruised with DCL twice and both times my kids have loved entering a decorated cabin and we have always thought it was worth it as the beach towel comes with the package. The beach towel isn't included on Royal so wondering if it will be dissapointing TIA Donna

I love the decor on Royal, and I have also taken 8 DCL cruises. I find the room decor very similar and lately I find much more storage areas in my Royal cabins. Are you asking about paying for a room decoration package? I am not sure what you are asking.
Denise

Is the room decor on Royal worth it? We have cruised with DCL twice and both times my kids have loved entering a decorated cabin and we have always thought it was worth it as the beach towel comes with the package. The beach towel isn't included on Royal so wondering if it will be dissapointing TIA Donna
Had it on my honeymoon as part of a package. Can't say it would have been worth it for the price. You may have some luck with buying a few simple things (streamers, a sign, paper palm trees) at the party or dollar store and trying to find your cabin steward as soon as they open the rooms up. Slip them $10 to do it while you go get the kids or just do it yourself quickly before the kids get there. I just think the price is quite high for what you get.

I did it on Royal... it was streamers, sign, hanging stuff. Honestly not worth the cost buoy could easily get similar... honestly more fun stuff at a hobby lobby type store.. in the party theme area and just decorate yourself in a few minutes even after they r asleep to wake up to it.
Enjoy ur cruise whatever you decide

Had it on my honeymoon as part of a package. Can't say it would have been worth it for the price. You may have some luck with buying a few simple things (streamers, a sign, paper palm trees) at the party or dollar store and trying to find your cabin steward as soon as they open the rooms up. Slip them $10 to do it while you go get the kids or just do it yourself quickly before the kids get there. I just think the price is quite high for what you get.
Thanks think you have confirmed what I thought, but great idea about tipping steward or doing it myself 😊

I did it on Royal... it was streamers, sign, hanging stuff. Honestly not worth the cost buoy could easily get similar... honestly more fun stuff at a hobby lobby type store.. in the party theme area and just decorate yourself in a few minutes even after they r asleep to wake up to it.
Enjoy ur cruise whatever you decide
Thanks very much great idea to buy my own party stuff 😊

I love the decor on Royal, and I have also taken 8 DCL cruises. I find the room decor very similar and lately I find much more storage areas in my Royal cabins. Are you asking about paying for a room decoration package? I am not sure what you are asking.
Denise
Sorry I wasn’t clear 🤦‍♀️ Yes asking about the Bon voyage room decoration package

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!