Room discount coming or not?

Dreams&wishes

DIS Veteran
So I'm a bit upset because in our recent stay I forgot to take advantage of the bounce back offer. No we want to go in May and I'm waiting to see if they will release another room discount offer. At the moment there is one but it is only till the 25th of April. In your experience what kind of promotion is usually available for the may period? Thanks

So I'm a bit upset because in our recent stay I forgot to take advantage of the bounce back offer. No we want to go in May and I'm waiting to see if they will release another room discount offer. At the moment there is one but it is only till the 25th of April. In your experience what kind of promotion is usually available for the may period? Thanks
I’ve never been in May, but are going next year. While I was planning our trip, I found a few sites with historical discount info. Hope this helps!

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Memorial Day weekend is blacked out but there's always a room discount during the rest of May. Early May is a good time to go - lower crowds and plenty of discounts and no special events closing the parks at 6pm.

Memorial Day weekend is blacked out but there's always a room discount during the rest of May. Early May is a good time to go - lower crowds and plenty of discounts and no special events closing the parks at 6pm.
When is Memorial day weekend?

I received an email pin code resort discount in early October that includes 3/29-6/30. I only just found it this week in my junk email account. I had actually called earlier last week and was told they didn’t see any pin codes attached to our name.

I received an email pin code resort discount in early October that includes 3/29-6/30. I only just found it this week in my junk email account. I had actually called earlier last week and was told they didn’t see any pin codes attached to our name.
What do you need to be registered with to have these pin codes? I haven't got anything! I'm so upset we stayed 21 nights at the Poly!! and didn't get the bounceback offer 😭😭😭

What do you need to be registered with to have these pin codes? I haven't got anything! I'm so upset we stayed 21 nights at the Poly!! and didn't get the bounceback offer 😭😭😭

I never registered to anything to get a pin. They’ve just randomly shown up in the mail. They honestly look like junk mailI to me and I almost threw it away lol. I also got the one in early October and this is the first time I’ve actually be able to use it. I don’t know how they pick who and when to send them. I’ve gotten 3 total in the past 5 years and my SIL who’s gone to Disney and gotten some too. Twice we got them at the same time and we’ve had it only one of us got it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 31

It's a whole algorithm. I've yet to receive one, but unmarried me who has my mom's old address did? Because sponica maiden last name hasn't booked a trip in over 5 years. Technically I can still use the pin code, but I'd have to call in because the mailing address doesn't match my mailing address...

I'm waiting for the AP rates to come out for beyond April 25. I guess it will happen in January. We got the snail mail code for past guests, but I am hoping that the AP rates are better!

I'm waiting for the AP rates to come out for beyond April 25. I guess it will happen in January. We got the snail mail code for past guests, but I am hoping that the AP rates are better!
This is my first year as a pass holder and I am waiting (hoping) for some kind of discount for the end of June. Do pass holders get an email when new rates are released or should I be checking every day? Right now rack rates are CRAZY.

Do you mean you decided not to call & book the bounceback? Or did you think you need a special “invite” in order to book the bounceback? Because anyone staying at a WDW resort can book the bounceback. You don’t need to get a special email, brochure or any other invitation to book a bounceback. You just have to call the future stay line (ext 8844) from your room phone & ask for information on booking.

Do you mean you decided not to call & book the bounceback? Or did you think you need a special “invite” in order to book the bounceback? Because anyone staying at a WDW resort can book the bounceback. You don’t need to get a special email, brochure or any other invitation to book a bounceback. You just have to call the future stay line (ext 8844) from your room phone & ask for information on booking.
Yes I thought in needed a brochure in the room. I only found out after that this wasn't the case...

This is my first year as a pass holder and I am waiting (hoping) for some kind of discount for the end of June. Do pass holders get an email when new rates are released or should I be checking every day? Right now rack rates are CRAZY.
I'm in my first year with an AP as well, and have received no advance notice of discounts.

I've been a passholder for a few years but have never received any info from Disney regarding discounts--not much else, either. Keep checking the site or here because the members are "in the know" about all things Disney.

I just went and dug through my email and found a PIN code but only good until end of June. I need a new one that lets me book in August :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!