Room discount coming or not?

I just went and dug through my email and found a PIN code but only good until end of June. I need a new one that lets me book in August :)
Oh I wish I could have got that! I noticed that on the small world travel agent website they now have offers from the 27th of June onwards...

I just went and dug through my email and found a PIN code but only good until end of June. I need a new one that lets me book in August :)
Ugh, that's the one I need! My DH got the All Stars one, but not the one for June. I'm still hoping for a room only public discount.

I’m waiting for a May discount too, I think it’s strange one isn’t out yet and they skipped right to free dining. I also forgot to book the bounce back when I was just there for Christmas. Hopefully something will be available soon!

If they drop an AP room discount for Summer - Sept time frame, I'll book it. If not, we are staying at a Disney Springs Hilton with points. I was going to rent DVC points, but I need something refundable/movable this year - not that I'm planning on moving it, but it's more of a possibility than last year when we rented DVC and I knew our dates were 100%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!