Room for 2 scooters??

extravaganzamom

Mouseketeer
I'm taking my 82 year old mother to Disney World for the Flower and Garden Festival in April. We are staying in a roll in shower accessible room at POFQ. Will this room be able to handle both scooters? First mother/daughter trip to Disney for us.

YYou should be fine I have seen two in the value rooms you might have to have the table and chair removed

A roll-in shower room at POFQ will have room; when you check in, ask the Front Desk/Concierge to have the table and chairs removed from the room so you will have enough space to park and charge both ECVs.

If you call the "Front Desk" on the room phone, your call goes to a call center, so take a moment to ask in person before heading to your room for the first time! :)

Enjoy - POFQ is one of our favorite resorts!

I had to rearrange the furniture a little and had a power strip. Had no trouble with two scooters in POR rooms
Make sure you bring a power strip to plug both in one with a long cord is better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!