room for stowaways?

jkester

Earning My Ears
We have booked these 2 rooms for our December cruise and currently have 3 people in each room on the Magic. My question is how do I know if these 2 rooms will accomodate 4 people? Each stateroom description says "some sleep 3, some sleep 4" but is there a way to determine this? Our room numbers are 6098 & 6099. Right now we have 3 BUT we want to add 1 more person to each room. Thanks for any help!

If you have a group of three then it is likely your room only sleeps three, but it COULD sleep four. Disney tends to save the rooms that sleep four for parties of four. If you want to add another person to your reservation I would do it NOW to be sure that they even had quad staterooms available. You can always make changes up until your final payment is due.

If the cabin you are assigned now does not sleep four and you add a person, they will automatically switch you to a cabin that DOES sleep four and you would be assigned a new stateroom number. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter